Anyone around 5"4 or 163cm? What is your GW?

Options

Replies

• professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4". I once got down to 124lbs (after a stomach illness) and I looked awful. I am around 134 right now, and not terribly unhappy but I would like to be a tad leaner. I feel pretty comfortable at 130. I am somewhat muscular, though.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Scraping 5'3 here with a small frame and my goal weight is 110lb with 20% BF... currently 120.2lbs and approx 23.62 BF. Most importantly I want to be healthy and strong..yes it's possible despite the comments often made, to be on the lower end of the weight charts and healthy. One does not cancel out the other.
  • janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", weigh 109.5, goal 109 so I switched to maintenance today. Good luck and much success with your journey. :)

Wow

• Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    164cm (64.5in) current weight 92.4kg (204lb). GW 63kg (139lb)
  • Derameth
    Derameth Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't think what others are doing, or what they weigh are relevant. Every single person is unique. One 5'4 person isn't the same as another . You r going to get answers all across the board. Someone can be 130 but have more bodyfat than someone who weighs 160 for example. Goals should be based on how u look, how you feel, what size clothes you are wearing, what your overall health is at a particular size. The scale can be pretty meaningless. It's more about body composition than mere scale weight. The sooner folks can put the scale in perspective the better. The healthier and happier one will be.

Me? my goal is to be in an easy size 6. I'm an 8 right now in jeans. jackets or dresse id prob need a 10 .. Im busty. I'm 5'4. I currently weigh 185. 165/170 will be about where I will land for maintenance and body recomp tweaking.

Jenn you are absolutely right on! That is what the problem is with us women. We constantly "think" we should be "this weight" or "that size"... when you know you are doing what is right for your body, inside and out, then we should be satisfied. But NO, we women think that because "sally mae" is 5'8" and weighs 140, that Derameth (aka dee) should should weigh 140. BAH HUMBUG! Sally Mae doesn't have my body type, Sally Mae may be an ectomorph while I am more of a mesomorph...a size 8 on Sally Mae may be great, but a size 8 on me ain't gonna happen, at least not top wise...

Bottom line...Get healthy, eat right exercise and then for goodness sake ENJOY LIFE while you're doing it all!
  • maliben
    maliben Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 135. My ideal weight for my height and frame is 115, but I'm shooting for 118-120. Good luck everyone!
  • angelraguel
    angelraguel Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    im suppose to weigh 133 but I think that is way to underweight. I am aiming for about 154, if i still look too big then I will aim for 144.
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4.5" and my goal is 140 although my doctor thinks it should be 150...grrrr. Any less than 140 and I have to wear children's sizes.
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4.5" and my goal is 140 although my doctor thinks it should be 150...grrrr. Any less than 140 and I have to wear children's sizes.

Oh, I am big busted as well (currently a DD-at 140 will go to a large c or a D), so that is why 140 is quite thin.
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    im 5 3 .. goal weight is 145
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is also 130. At that weight i am a size 8 and can splurge an occasional very rich dessert. I am not interested in being underweight - at 65 I just want to be fit.
  • PYlime
    PYlime Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I currently weight 152.8. My short term goal weight is 130, but my ultimate goal weight is 120.
  • dontgiveupjustdoit
    Options
    I'm 162cm and my GW is between 50-53kg :)
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    Im 5"3-- goal weight is 130
  • Coco_UK
    Coco_UK Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am 1.63 and currently 85kg, want to get to 63 kg so I am in a healthy BMi, truth is I have never been lower that 68kg.
  • natasa2604
    natasa2604 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 167cm, my current weight is 59kg, I wanna have 55kg :D
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    5'4" currently 107lbs, hoping to be at least 110lbs or more after another bulk in the winter.
  • daughterofthesea
    daughterofthesea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5' 5'' but hey. what's a inch XD my GW is 8 stone 5 although I'm happy with my plateau at 8 stone 1 :)
  • chrren
    chrren Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 167cm, and last time I checked I was 60kgs. My goal weight was originally 56kg, but there's no way I'll get there if I want muscles. I look the same (if not better) than I did at 54kgs anyway :)
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. My original goal weight was 108/109 but when I got down to my goal weight, I felt like I wasn't weighing enough. So now my new goal weight is 115.