Do you track EVERYDAY?

Options

Replies

• mmychal
    mmychal Posts: 69
    Options
    Every. Single. Day.

No excuse not to do so since we have the app.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Yes, I track every day!!
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Everyday, yup. There have been times i've tried different sites, but i've always come back to MFP.

It's a way of holding myself accountable for everything.
  • myangel05
    myangel05 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I appreciate all the feedback. I typically aim to track everyday but typically Saturday is the toughest for me if we eat out I am okie with looking up the restaurant info, its when we are at a party, a wedding, or function that it gets hard to decipher or look up the items, but I have been trying so that I can get a clear picture of what the numbers look like.

Saturday is typically my free day IF we have something going on - I will eat my normal breakfast and whatever meal we are eating out or will be out for I enjoy and be mindful.

I have been great with not letting the one free day/meal turn into weeks at a time which used to be a problem years ago! Slow and steady!

Thanks for mentioning the piggyBank sheet - thats awesome!

Best of luck to everyone and thanks again
    Danielle
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Yep, every day for the last 550 days!
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I track everyday. 95+ days and I know if I stop now, the day that I stop I will blow it all. I'm so tremendously bad with food And I totally get the whole frustrated thing of not wanting to track on weekends but It helps me if I do.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday and track everyday. I often go over my cals, but I still log it.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I try to track as much as possible. Some days I get lazy and don't. But, I stay mindful of the food I eat every day.

This. ^^^^ :smile:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I track everyday and input the best I can when out and about.
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    I track everyday otherwise I feel guilty if I don't...think it ties in a little bit w/my OCD, mild as it is...lol!! I work 2nd shift and log all the food that I am packing to eat while I'm there, but on non-work days, I usually try to get a mental list going and fill it in as soon as I get a minute to sit at the computer...I kept a written diary for over a year before I joined MFP....this is soooo much easier to track!! Hope this helps :flowerforyou:
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Yes. Every single thing, every single day.
  • Blazer1973
    Blazer1973 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do because when I get slightly off track it helps me to be accountable to myself
  • LeotaD
    LeotaD Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I pretty much get it in everyday, I usually make all of my meals.

This week that hasn't been perfectly true since my husband's been on a fast food spree, but I still try to record everything.
  • Afterblue
    Afterblue Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Everyday, immediately after every meal and/or workout. I confess I do not track my water as consistently.

Even if I overdid something because of a weekend party, I log it so that I know. If it was a complicated meal, I come home and guesstimate.
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I log everyday... sometimes I may quick add calories, or "guesstimate" but I always add something and I generally try to overshoot when questionable on calorie count. Would rather log too many than too few
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Every single day.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    nope... i'm not really that obsessive about it. I do track most days. There are days where it's just plain too difficult to track. For example a day where I am out all day with my boyfriend and he takes me out to eat to restaurants that do not have nutritional information available online. Lol. Restaurants are ridiculous. Something that should be 300 calories ends up being 900. I don't even bother. There are also days where I track all my food and then I'll go out that night knowing how many calories I had eaten that day and I will order drinks accordingly, but don't necessarily log those drinks.
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I try my best to track every bite, but I also struggle on weekends if we are at parties or eating out where I have to guesstimate. I just do my best and try and stay under my calories in case I have underestimated the calories.

The most helpful thing I have done is to use the MFP app - my phone is always with me so I try and put things in as soon as I eat them.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    EVERY DAY...sometimes I don't complete my diary if it's bad...but, it is public so anyone can creep on it and look. :-)
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I track everyday good or bad. I workout hard and I need to make sure that I get the accurate calorie count so that I'm above my bmr. I am way too full by the end of the day to eat my tdee