Sad day for America

Drenched_N_Motivation
Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
As you may or may not already know, TLC is going to air a show called "Here comes Honey Boo Boo" about that annoying obnoxious 4 year old "beauty queen" The show will not only feature her, but her entire dysfunctional inbred looking family as well. As an american I am embarrassed for this show to come out. I thought Operation Repo and Lizzard Lick Towing were bad enough, but this one really pushes me over the edge. I'm really starting to see why people hate us soo much.

Replies

• nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    LOL I saw that and was like

Oh goodyyy :noway:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Is she the one whose mother feeds her a mixture of Mountain Dew, Red Bull and sugar- called something like go-go-juice to get her amped up?
  • hmz74
    hmz74 Posts: 53 Member
    So what is this fab prog about. lol
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Will the "reality" tv fad never end?
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Is she the one whose mother feeds her a mixture of Mountain Dew, Red Bull and sugar- called something like go-go-juice to get her amped up?

YUP :frown:
  • lawkens
    lawkens Posts: 13
    I love Lizzard Lick Towing. Don't hate.
  • javagsd
    javagsd Posts: 82
    Shows like this are why God created remote controls. You can be the problem with the world and watch it or be the cure and be part of the solution of having it go off the air because nobody watches it.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Yep, anything goes and I am not proud of America for letting it happen:( What gets me is shows like bridezillas and the blonde bimbo "on top"?? Can't even think her name. Inbreds is right and we seem to be embracing stupidity and immorality. By the way, I've only seen the commercials to these shows and when the commercial comes on I am searching desperately for the delete key:angry:
    As you may or may not already know, TLC is going to air a show called "Here comes Honey Boo Boo" about that annoying obnoxious 4 year old "beauty queen" The show will not only feature her, but her entire dysfunctional inbred looking family as well. As an american I am embarrassed for this show to come out. I thought Operation Repo and Lizzard Lick Towing were bad enough, but this one really pushes me over the edge. I'm really starting to see why people hate us soo much.

• Drenched_N_Motivation
    I love Lizzard Lick Towing. Don't hate.

Its not as bad as operation repo, buts its still horse *kitten*.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Guess it's making money so we don't get to call that child-abuse:sick:

• Welshie_girl
    Welshie_girl Posts: 107 Member
    I feel your pain... I would punch her parents and most of the toddlers and tiraras moms.... Holy crap.... Btw I'm sure you have noticed that most of the moms are overweight , some with greasy hair, dressed like hobos white trash biatches....
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    I’m embarrassed
  • Livingdeadgirl44
    Livingdeadgirl44 Posts: 264 Member
    It's ok, over here we have My Big Fat Gypsie Wedding so don't feel like the US is all alone with the **** reality TV :p
  • MoreBean13

Well, good. Cracked out toddlers dressed as prostitutes fit nicely in TLC's programming lineup of Strange Sex, Virgin Diaries, American Gypsies, Hoarders, and crazy obsessions. I remember when TLC just did makeovers and home shows! **smh**

As a sidenote- Virgin Diaries is Fascinating, horrifying, embarassing, and hilarious all at the same time.
  • I am glad you didn't mention my Uncle Troy on swamp people lol
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Shows like this are why God created remote controls. You can be the problem with the world and watch it or be the cure and be part of the solution of having it go off the air because nobody watches it.

The question is HOW do we get people to stop watching these shows? I think its a government ploy in an attempt to keep dumbing down america.
  • MoreBean13
    It's ok, over here we have My Big Fat Gypsie Wedding so don't feel like the US is all alone with the **** reality TV :p

Luckily, TLC network also airs this gem!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    as an american, i hate most of america.

and tlcs shows are some of the worst.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation

Well, good. Cracked out toddlers dressed as prostitutes fit nicely in TLC's programming lineup of Strange Sex, Virgin Diaries, American Gypsies, Hoarders, and crazy obsessions. I remember when TLC just did makeovers and home shows! **smh**

The only reason I saw the preview for honey boo boo child is because I was watching Horders. I'm sorry, but that is a fascination that I cant escape.
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member

The only reason I saw the preview for honey boo boo child is because I was watching Horders. I'm sorry, but that is a fascination that I cant escape.

I love Hoarders! It makes me want to go clean something! It really is serious motivation for keeping up with the housework.!