Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• Riddickeye
    Options
    A year ago today I was 323. I started MFP in May @ 315. Now I am 282 I still have 32lbs to go by the end of the year. If you started at 300+ friend me.
  • supergirl6
    supergirl6 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started at 335, then started on MFP when I was at 330. I am now at 307.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    At my absolute highest I was 335. My official starting weight here was 300. I am now at 216. Feel free to add me if you like! I am all about the support!
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Last November i was 310lbs. Now I am 187lbs with a final goal around 140lbs.
  • Zom_bie
    Options
    My highest weight was 325lbs. I lost 50lbs using MFP. Got sidetracked put on 20lbs but now I'm back and ready to restart.

Any1 feel free to add me.
  • stacygb
    stacygb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I started at 324 lbs 18 ago. It has been a long road to get to this point but you have to just keeping going. You can do it!!
  • seriouslypinkchick
    Options
    Hey all, my name is Jennie & I have recently joined and living in Manchester in the UK, I have been losing weight since 8th May 2012, when my partner decided that he no longer wanted to continue with our relationship after 3 years together, if I am totally honest with myself I have never really been happy with my weight and its always been an issue, so this was the turning point for me to say im 31 and I no longer want to be fat. I started off at a whopping 299lb (21.5 Stone) I was totally gutted when I stepped on scales, lt truely really did shock me and I still now can't believe how big I was when I started this 4 months ago, I have have now lost 56lb(4 Stone) and feel so much better for it I am now 243lb (17.5 Stone), I have been going swimming 3 times aweek and I also bought a treadmill as I have 3 children and work full time so don't get all that much time to go to a gym, I have been going on treadmill 2/3 times aweek, I have also cut down on my meals and eat less than half I did before and its working :) I have also realised that this is no longer a diet for me but a change of lifestyle and I can not go back to my old eatting habits and also very little exercise, I am now starting to see changes to how I look and also my clothes have become baggy which keeps me focused.

By reading other peoples stories on the website makes you feel like your not alone and there are other people out there in the same sitiuation, all I can say is keep up the good work and I am looking to sharing my journey with you all and also make new friends along the way anyone who would like to add me to MSN please feel free to ask.
  • rocketpopsicles
    Options
    I'm 19 - in my first year of college. I started at 290 pounds. (I know its not 300 but its close, the number 300 scared me and kicked my butt into gear)

Feel free to add me :)
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i started at 310 pounds six and a half months ago. i am currently 245. :D
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 y/o, currently 318lbs (heaviest = 328lbs). My long term goal is to get down to about 200lbs. I'm 6'1", and when I was 14 I was 185, which was too skinny for me - I think 200 would be perfect. That way I'll still have my curves ;)

My short term goal right now is to get to 299... I haven't been under 300lbs in years! I'd LIKE to hit that goal before Halloween.

Anyways, I'm looking for more friends around my weight who can be great inspirations/motivators to me - add me, and hopefully I can be the same for you! :)

Love and Alohas to you all,

-Ihilani Kapuniai
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I started in Jan this year at 347 lbs. Today I'm 293 lbs, I can't believe I waited so long to change my way of life!!

You can do it!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    started at 355, down to 297 and feel great still got a few more to go. It has been hard but once I got the first 10 pounds off it showed I can doit and just built on it. good luck
  • mrsjacksn
    Options
    I started jan 1, 2012 at 327, im down to 289. I have 154 lbs to go. feel free to add me
  • emptty1
    Options
    Started at 303. was on a great roll for a bit but have recently stopped going to the gym. Renovating a house was raking a toll on my joints and (yah it is an excuse) i was having a hard time finding time to go. Now that the kids are back in school and renovations are nearly done. I can get back to the task.
  • TMO_Smiles
    TMO_Smiles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started out at 327 and now I am 295. I had a period of time I was off, but got started again and I was 312 mid August and now 9/3/12 I am 295, smallest I have been in a long time.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Yup...started @ 361...@ 273 now!!
  • BRANDYGR8MOVES
    BRANDYGR8MOVES Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    me 403
  • mom2rpkp
    mom2rpkp Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Does 299.8 count?
  • mingopat
    mingopat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started at 308 Jan 2,2012. Hit a plateau recently but very pleased with my progress
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I started at 350 and lost almost 60 lbs down to 293 in about 6 months. That was my low in april. I was 298 in June when I got married, and then unfortunately due to my husband being sick and in the hospital and new atmosphere/routine, I gained back up to 320 basically for lack of effort, but I am back at it and ready to reach my goal of 175 (give or take depending on how comfortable I am when I reach that point). It can be done with hardwork and determination/dedication which I lost there for a while, but today was a new day and the start of a new journey! IT CAN BE DONE!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!