Whats the full title of the dvd?
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30 day shred
  • Jmoss4852
    Jmoss4852 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    WOW. You look great! Congrats on such awesome success! :)
  • S2Salinna
    S2Salinna Posts: 12
    Options
    I started the 30 Day Shred last Friday, July 20th. Today was my first day of Level 2! This first day was hard but SO worth it! I took some pics to compare with day one and plan to do this again on day 20 and then day 30. Just thought I'd go ahead and share my results. The pics aren't that great (sorry so dark!) and the change isn't much different, but it's definitely noticeable! I love looking at every ones results and can't WAIT to see where I will be come day 30! Keep up the amazing work y'all! :)

DAY 1:
    Untitled.jpg

Day1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

DAY 11:
    day114.jpg

day113.jpg

day112.jpg

day11.jpg

SO excited for day 30!

Awesome! I can already see the difference after level 1, you're much toner. Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see your next results! Keep up the great work!!
  • S2Salinna
    S2Salinna Posts: 12
    Options
    fatpic.jpg
    BeFunky_125lbsdoinggreat.jpg

This was before and after the the shred.

I have pics of my torso on my page of the before and afters of the first 10 days.

I'm doing the shred again and I finish level one tomorrow.... excited for the results :)

That is an awesome result! I am also thinking about doing another round of this 30DS after I finish this first round. Either that or I will try Ripped in 30. You did an incredible job! Keep up with the great work!!
  • acar414
    acar414 Posts: 19
    Options
    30ds is on YouTube for anyone that hasn't bought the DVD yet!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it now and have to stop a few times to catch my breath. But I like if so far
  • Jmoss4852
    Jmoss4852 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would also like to add that upon weighing myself this morning, I was down 3 more pounds. That's 6 total since starting! Love it!

I would also love some friends on here. I'm not new to MFP, but new to the message boards feel free to add me so we can motivate each other! :)
  • tanii89
    Options
    i am on day 7 of 30 ds and i feel good i loss 2 pounds already.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!