ACE weight loss

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    I love my ACE I have lost 40lbs in 3 months and went from a size 10 to a 6!!!! I love the energy it gives me not jittery or anything but a clean energy all day long. They have some awesome products!

There is that clean energy again. Did they coin the phrase?
    There's probably nuclear power in ACE.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • fashionosack
    Options
    I suggest you use it healthy weight loss, healthy weight loss is not difficult, in one sentence, exercise plus diet, it must pay attention to diet: balanced nutrition, but also strictly control the intake of calories, this is my personal experience, I before eating hormone, a lot of fat, sick after a good man like bread made ​​up of the same, but, after nearly two years to lose weight, I've been close to ordinary people slightly!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I just mean you don't get jittery like some people do with those bulldog drinks and stuff that's on the shelves.

If it makes you feel any better, I get the same non jittery results from Diet Dew. Unfortunately, a lot of people have confirmation bias when they sell a product. Regardless of it's true effects, the placebo effect is more powerful. This is why most of us can't take advice the moment we discover they sell the stuff.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i still prefer the usual clean eating with proper exercise and rest.
  • skorenfeld123
    skorenfeld123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am interested in them too. I am losing at a steady pace on my own, but has anyone lost successfully and THEN added ACE? I just want to know if it will accelerate/magnify the work I'm doing now or if it's supposed to be in lieu of eating right (which is not the lifestyle change that I'm going for).

Thanks!!
  • psuLemon
    Options
    I am interested in them too. I am losing at a steady pace on my own, but has anyone lost successfully and THEN added ACE? I just want to know if it will accelerate/magnify the work I'm doing now or if it's supposed to be in lieu of eating right (which is not the lifestyle change that I'm going for).

Thanks!!

There is nothing in ACE that will accelerate fat loss. It still requires 3500 calories less to lose a lb of fat. Also, you can eat whatever you want and still lose weight.
  • BrendaRey74
    BrendaRey74 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Generally speaking if the UK and/or EU nations ban it, it will turn out to be unsafe in the long run. They tend to be more careful with their living beings than we are on this side of the Pond. If it can't pass there, I wont put it in my body.
  • danapenguin
    Options
    Just started ACE yesterday. Does cause headaches and some jitteriness, but so far so good. I have really started craving water tho!!!!
  • psuLemon
    Options
    Just started ACE yesterday. Does cause headaches and some jitteriness, but so far so good. I have really started craving water tho!!!!
    Can I ask, how does headaches and jitteriness = so far so good? Don't you think that is a sign to stop taking something?
  • yhradame
    Options
    how much do you sell them for?
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    Can I ask, how does headaches and jitteriness = so far so good? Don't you think that is a sign to stop taking something?

You would think so. Especially considering it is not from something that you NEED to be taking.

Really, it is just flat out stupid to take this junk.
  • danapenguin
    Options
    the headaches aren't bad headaches and im not sure they are related to the ACE (its period time), the jitteriness has actually went away and today i had a pretty decent day besides the fact of being on the monthy
  • christinazarle
    Options
    I've been taking ace now for two weeks and I haven't lost much more than two lbs. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong and tricks to this I need to know about?
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    I've been taking ace now for two weeks and I haven't lost much more than two lbs. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong and tricks to this I need to know about?

Stop taking something that is not needed and is a waste of money.

Use said money to buy food. Count your calories and your macros. Workout. Have a deficit and you will lose.
  • faith2337
    Options
    Can u mix ace with metformin?
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    There are no tricks. Weight loss comes down to being in CONSISTENT calorie deficit.

IDEA Fitness member
  • JorisSt
    Options
    When you want to lose weight its important to do some exercise and watch calories. But if you take extra supplements like for example green coffee bean extract, that can help you on a natural way to lose some extra pounds or to stay better on your weight for that moment.

The combination of these three factors can help you lose weight on a good and healthy way.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    When you want to lose weight its important to do some exercise and watch calories. But if you take extra supplements like for example green coffee bean extract, that can help you on a natural way to lose some extra pounds or to stay better on your weight for that moment.

The combination of these three factors can help you lose weight on a good and healthy way.

Waste of money. Also, this post is suspiciously like spam.
  • kamt1981
    Options
    I've been taking it about a week or so but haven't lost any weight from it. Need to get back on track with my workouts and drinking shakeology.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I've been taking it about a week or so but haven't lost any weight from it. Need to get back on track with my workouts and drinking shakeology.
    Or just eating less than you are now.

IDEA Fitness member
This discussion has been closed.