Replies

• speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS AMAZING RESULT:smile:
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    While only 30 lbs, you can really tell you have lost some weight. Congrats!

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Great work. You inspired me to get up today!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Amazing & Great Progress!! Congratulations:):) :flowerforyou:
  • GaidenJade
    GaidenJade Posts: 171
    Options
    scaled.php?server=201&filename=photo3vee.jpg&res=landing

This is me. 3.5 months ago. Proud of myself for digging a hole. I didn't get far before I got winded and had to stop.

scaled.php?server=99&filename=photo4gnq.jpg&res=landing

This is me now. 30 pounds lost. 3 pant sizes lost. XL to a medium shirt. Countless inches lost.

scaled.php?server=163&filename=photo5pgx.jpg&res=landing
    scaled.php?server=819&filename=photo6npm.jpg&res=landing

For a face comparison:
    scaled.php?server=21&filename=photo2ckv.jpg&res=landing
    scaled.php?server=585&filename=photojtd.jpg&res=landing

I still have about 10 to go. But I want people to know that ANYONE can do this as long as you want it for yourself! You can see from my diary that my eating isn't perfect, and for the first month or so, I didn't work out a whole lot, besides walking the pup. But you have to start somewhere. The pain in my ankle and knees is gone. I'm stronger, healthier, and more energized. I don't get winded anymore. I love the way I feel. I couldn't imagine putting 30 pounds in a backpack on my back, and walking around all day. You can do this! One day, one meal, one food decision at a time!

For reference, I am 5'11". Starting Weight: 212.2. Current weight: 182.6 Starting size: 14/16. Current size: 10/12.

<3 Bri

Wow! You were where I am now. Well a few tiny pounds lighter but still! I am 5'10...and 209 lbs currently.....and it's great to see someone shooting for a similar goal doing so well! I can't wait to get below the dreaded 200 mark. Thanks for my inspiration for the day. You look great!
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Congrats on your awesome progress. You are looking good
    Thank you for the inspiration. I can´t wait to see a change in my clothes or bodyshape.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I love the pictures! You look so happy and healthy. Keep up the good work. :drinker:
  • navybrat84
    navybrat84 Posts: 54
    Options
    Congratulations!! you look so amazing, but more important, You look HAPPY!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!