guys: what do you find more attractive

Options

Replies

• move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Everyone is different, so you will get different answers. For me. I need a woman with curves and meat on her bones. I can't stand stick thin, I prefer thicker girls. :) Have to have that booty!! :)

Big girls need lovin too! haha..:laugh:

^^^So true... I don't even really see them as "big girl" just what catches my eye. A woman witch curves, with some meat on her bones. I think the media has everyone thinking that being super thin or looking like a sickly model is attractive. It's not even healthy!! How the hell can seeing someone's ribs and bones be hot??!!! It's disgusting! Most of those women have an ED not healthy. I'm an "*kitten*" man,, hottest thing on a woman!! A woman that thin has no booty either!! ! :D Truth is, most all women are beautiful. I think another guy in here said it and he hit the nail right on the head. All women are beautiful, a work of art. When it comes down to it,, I don't discriminate, if I really like her, her body type isn't the most important thing at all.. However, I'm sure we can all admit that the FIRST thing we notice about a new person before we get to know them is whether or not we find them attractive, just human nature. When it comes to me, a curvy women woman with a booty is most certainly catches my eye! :)
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love these answers:-)
  • gone2facebookprint
    gone2facebookprint Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Just be healthy and love yourself...

if your partner doesnt like it they should not be with you... or better yet they should workout with you...
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    fit. I like some muscle, and can even handle some fat.

i also like skinny chicks though.

we like em all :p
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Fit and it's not even close. But what difference does my opinion make. Be the woman you want to be, not the woman you think some guy wants you to be. Be you, and the right guy will appreciate you, no matter what form you take.

I just stopped reading at this one since it is all that needs to be said
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options

Fit and it's not even close. But what difference does my opinion make. Be the woman you want to be, not the woman you think some guy wants you to be. Be you, and the right guy will appreciate you, no matter what form you take.
    I just stopped reading at this one since it is all that needs to be said

^^ Love this because at this point I don't even fit under thin or fit..... I'm working on just being healthy and my body is finally coming along together.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I don't find thigh gap attractive. I love my baby cake's body, it's absolutely perfect! She has curves in all the right places, slender in the right places but no bones sticking out. Very fit and toned, anyone can clearly notice that she works out and has an amazing gym body :-)
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Fit. Gotta have a booty bump, not a leg that turns into a back. And nice arms, not big ripped monster arms, but definition and a bit o-muscle
  • Runner50266
    Options

Love this.
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options

totally second above statement.

not into the 11year boy look a lot of women are goin' for these days. be healthy, first and foremost. you were given curves for a reason. appreciate that and the fellas will too.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Curvy
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I've always been drawn to curves.
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    WOW guys. It's nice looking at your answers!!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options

Love this!!!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    no muscles! but healthy looking.. you know?

and not too many bones sticking out, that's not hot either.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    boobs.
  • conkle23
    conkle23 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I like a girl who is still has love handles, but is still in shape. But not thin, anorexic type.

All girls should want to stay in shape, and wanna be healthy.
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    Toned, supple, healthy looking, not stick pin thin with ribs sticking out and every vertebrae in her back visible. Softness but firm and curvy, hips and bust of equal proportions.

Jessica Beil, Shannen Doherty good examples.
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    boobs.

massive eye roll :wink:
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Fit. Stick thin girls aren't much fun from behind. :devil: :devil:

Bwahahahahaha!!!

:heart: this answer. :laugh: