guys: what do you find more attractive

Options

Replies

• kranch25
    kranch25 Posts: 27
    Options
    My ex wife was about 5'5" and right around 100 lbs on a good day.
    The gal I am with now is about 5'4", and goes about 140. She works out, does Crossfit, eats healthy, is built like a brick **** house, and could probably kill me with her bare hands if she chose to.

They were both their own people, have their own faults as well as great features, but their builds are completely different.

I truly do not care how a woman is built. I want a gal with some class, manners, and someone who was raised like I was.
    A good person. The rest is all cake.
  • HeatherNoyes
    HeatherNoyes Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Fit and it's not even close. But what difference does my opinion make. Be the woman you want to be, not the woman you think some guy wants you to be. Be you, and the right guy will appreciate you, no matter what form you take.

This is AWESOME times a million!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure that's up for debate, y'know considering there is no one preferred body type.
    Exactly....if there was one preferred body type, the world would be VERY boring.

Why must people keep posting these threads when its already been determined that there's a million variations on what guys or girls find attractive?

Seriously...listen to this person:
    Be the woman you want to be, not the woman you think some guy wants you to be. Be you, and the right guy will appreciate you, no matter what form you take.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Im fortunate my boyfriend likes my body the way it is BUT because of these answers is the reason why im so self conscious...regardless of how skinny I am I will always have a bit of cellulite and never a "toned and fit" body type (something I can never get no matter how hard I try) ....so when you say be confident with your own self and body shape...easier said than done when everyone wants a tone and fit girlfriend.

"Everyone"? You just said you're not, but your boyfriend is happy with how you look. Do you think there is no other man in the entire world who feels that way?
  • mdmcmillen
    mdmcmillen Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Two words. Dat *kitten*

Answering your question, FIT.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    To Be Fit & Comfortable with yourself and be healthy!! Your The Most Important!! :flowerforyou:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I heard this somewhere recently in regards to stick thin girls..."if I wanted to date a 12 year old boy I would date a 12 year old boy"...stick thin isn't in!!!!!

Douche bag.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    pre-written answer for these kinds of insecure questions: I'm into whatever crap you're not into/never will be into/never have been into.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Started as the naturally stick thin girl and have worked my *kitten* off and am well on my way to becoming the fit girl...The most attractive, in my opinion.. is the girl who really don't give a fruck what others think, but KNOW's she is hot, stick thin, fit or fat.

Its all about confidence!
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    Depending on the girl I am ok with almost anything... As far as a stick or fitness (providing it does not fall under my previous explanation)

I don't really prefer either...
  • kk1964
    kk1964 Posts: 46
    Options
    I agree, a woman with confidence with who she is is far more attractive, I am losing weight for me but i am very confident in me and thats important.
  • Jennypins
    Jennypins Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one getting emotional reading some of these loving responses? I feel better with my curves just from reading this post!!

My big boobs and extra cushion are happier, too!
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I like them to be breathing, and to have breasts I can grab. :smile:
  • whitehairedguy64
    Options
    Forgive me for answering your question with a little story.

The wife of a neighbor of mine was very heavily into fitness, running and weightlifting in particular. Due to their work schedules, they were seldom home, so many months would pass without seeing them.

One day as I was driving home, I saw a guy jogging on the road. I was approaching him from the rear. His hair was long and pulled back into a poney tail. The guy had great muscular definition in his back and legs. As I got closer, I realized that he was wearing a sports bra, so what I thought was a he, was actually a she.

As I passed what appeared to be a he was indee a she and she was my neighbor's wife whom I hadn't seen in several months, I looked at her in the rearview mirror, and she was as muscular looking from the front as he'she was from the rear, but there wasn't anything in the sports bra. She had pecs, not breasts, and her body fat level had to be exceptionally low. She wasn't recognizable as a woman from a distance.

Maybe if you're a body builder, you would find that appearance attractive. I did not. It is not at all feminine. A woman who is height and weight proportioned, and toned is a work of art. A woman should be feminine and "soft". Please do not equate "soft" with being out of shape or flabby. Skin and bones, or a sculpted mass of muscle is not feminine to me.
  • cjh03
    cjh03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been with all different body types and the thing I found most attractive was the fact that they were confident in what they were dealing with. That confidence can go a long ways no matter what your body type is, plus it shows a lot about a person's character which ultimately trumps looks in the long-run.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Im fortunate my boyfriend likes my body the way it is BUT because of these answers is the reason why im so self conscious...regardless of how skinny I am I will always have a bit of cellulite and never a "toned and fit" body type (something I can never get no matter how hard I try) ....so when you say be confident with your own self and body shape...easier said than done when everyone wants a tone and fit girlfriend.

Dude, I'm 106 lbs and have cellulite. Had to explain this to my man the other day when we were at the beach and there were three girls walking by. A bigger girl, a medium girl, and a tiny girl (weight wise) and my fiancé's response was, "Ew, I DO NOT like cottage cheese." While staring at the big girl, I told him to look at the tiny girl because even her, at probably all of 90 lbs, had mild cellulite. There's nothing you can do about, it's going to be there. Maybe it'll be a little less or less visible. But WHO CARES? I've had stretch marks since like 7th grade on various parts of my legs, at first I was self conscience but you know what? No guys even freakin' noticed. It happens, it's life. Get over it.
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Neither stick thin nor fit -- but "healthy" is the most attractive. People aren't all the same, so some people are more "stick thin," others are more "fit," while others are more "muscular," and others are more "curvy."
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    In between. Like the one guy said "stick thin is not fun from behind" lol... A girl that is fit and healthy is ideal, not stick thin, not overly plum (like myself), and doesn't have a nicer 6 pack than me (yes I have a 6 pack, you just can't see it yet) lol.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Probably people that don't ask these silly questions. Be who you are and love who you are, if you're not happy with yourself, improve yourself. Don't do it because a man thinks you should look a certain way.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options

"Everyone"? You just said you're not, but your boyfriend is happy with how you look. Do you think there is no other man in the entire world who feels that way?

I have issues ... cuz even though he says he likes my body I think he's lying and would rather have one of those fit and toned chicks... is there a doctor in the house? ;)