guys: what do you find more attractive

Options

Replies

• PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Fit, but not like ripped. An in-shape girl is the best girl.

Ha ha.............my husband said the same thing when I first met him.

I was working on becoming a competing female body builder so he didn't like when I was in training mode. He liked it better when I was in between training and draining.
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Some of these responses make me wonder what I'm doing working out, building muscles, and losing curves....oh wait, because that's what I want....to be healthier, have more endurance, flexibility, and strength, and BELIEVE ME, my man will benefit from it ;)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Im fortunate my boyfriend likes my body the way it is BUT because of these answers is the reason why im so self conscious...regardless of how skinny I am I will always have a bit of cellulite and never a "toned and fit" body type (something I can never get no matter how hard I try) ....so when you say be confident with your own self and body shape...easier said than done when everyone wants a tone and fit girlfriend.

"Everyone"? You just said you're not, but your boyfriend is happy with how you look. Do you think there is no other man in the entire world who feels that way?

I have issues ... cuz even though he says he likes my body I think he's lying and would rather have one of those fit and toned chicks... is there a doctor in the house? ;)

{{{hugs}}}

He's with you. He chose you. Honestly, even if you don't have the body he would objectively think he prefers, love changes so much. He probably sees perfection when he looks at you. And at the very least, I've learned over the years that most men do not judge us nearly as harshly as we judge ourselves. They don't see the flaws we see.
  • MisChef
    MisChef Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Fit and it's not even close. But what difference does my opinion make. Be the woman you want to be, not the woman you think some guy wants you to be. Be you, and the right guy will appreciate you, no matter what form you take.

:heart: :heart: hug :heart: :heart: best answer!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Some of these responses make me wonder what I'm doing working out, building muscles, and losing curves....oh wait, because that's what I want....to be healthier, have more endurance, flexibility, and strength, and BELIEVE ME, my man will benefit from it ;)

You don't lose curves.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Lean and strong, very fit with muscle. Why? Argh, not sure - probably something in my childhood, right? I just like a woman with some strength. I'm a pretty big guy, and a fairly strong guy. I also like the drive that the fitness represents, recognizing of course, that 'drive' is a quality that can easily equate to sugar in coffee... the right amount is great, but too much gets pretty hard to handle...
  • cirec
    cirec Posts: 2
    Options
    Fit girl with curves, your photos look good to me so don't get to crazy.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options

You don't lose curves.

Agree with this. You pick up nice curves.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    that stick thin look or fit?

explain your answers :D

The thin look. So I can toss her around like a rag doll in the sack. lol
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    [

{{{hugs}}}

He's with you. He chose you. Honestly, even if you don't have the body he would objectively think he prefers, love changes so much. He probably sees perfection when he looks at you. And at the very least, I've learned over the years that most men do not judge us nearly as harshly as we judge ourselves. They don't see the flaws we see.
    [/quote]

Thank you! :) Im sure you are right and I'm sure once I actually lose the weight I will feel 110% better about myself and will have a different outlook on this whole thing.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ i done fcked up! oops sorry!!
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options

You don't lose curves.

Tell that to my small B cup (being generous) that used to be full C's! Lmfao!
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I like all of them! I prefer Curvey.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    I have issues ... cuz even though he says he likes my body I think he's lying and would rather have one of those fit and toned chicks... is there a doctor in the house? ;)

Sounds like you two need to have a talk. Honestly, if there's a compatibility problem between how you want to look and how he wants you to look, you should get it out in the open. Don't change for anyone other than yourself. First off, it will be very difficult to maintain it, but also, you'll naturally start to resent the person forcing you into the change - as well you should. Be the best you that you can be, and everything else will work out. If this guy isn't the right guy for you, that will just leave you available for when the right guy comes along. And he will! :)
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I like them to be breathing, and to have breasts I can grab. :smile:

I second this! :D
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

You don't lose curves.

Tell that to my small B cup (being generous) that used to be full C's! Lmfao!

And my C's that used to be D's....LOL
    I'm still curvy, but not like I used to be. :smile:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Fit and it's not even close. But what difference does my opinion make. Be the woman you want to be, not the woman you think some guy wants you to be. Be you, and the right guy will appreciate you, no matter what form you take.

Awww...I like you. You manage to be honest about your taste preference and still be sweet about it at the same time. Not many guys have that talent. LOL :flowerforyou:
  • shani251
    shani251 Posts: 145 Member
    Options

that is a WONDERFUL answer!
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I may be picky, but I don't discriminate. If she has an award winning smile, personality, and there's a spark between us, that's enough for me.
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different, so you will get different answers. For me. I need a woman with curves and meat on her bones. I can't stand stick thin, I prefer thicker girls. :) Have to have that booty!! :)

Big girls need lovin too! haha..:laugh:

^^^So true... I don't even really see them as "big girl" just what catches my eye. A woman witch curves, with some meat on her bones. I think the media has everyone thinking that being super thin or looking like a sickly model is attractive. It's not even healthy!! How the hell can seeing someone's ribs and bones be hot??!!! It's disgusting! Most of those women have an ED not healthy. I'm an "*kitten*" man,, hottest thing on a woman!! A woman that thin has no booty either!! ! :D Truth is, most all women are beautiful. I think another guy in here said it and he hit the nail right on the head. All women are beautiful, a work of art. When it comes down to it,, I don't discriminate, if I really like her, her body type isn't the most important thing at all.. However, I'm sure we can all admit that the FIRST thing we notice about a new person before we get to know them is whether or not we find them attractive, just human nature. When it comes to me, a curvy women woman with a booty is most certainly catches my eye! :)

I think I love you!