Isagenix Cleanse for Life

Options
124»

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of posts are bashing people that have had results using Isagenix products. I don't sell it. Never have. Never will. But I've used it. I was eating healthy, watching all my calories, working out everyday, and was stuck at my weight. Had only lost 4 lbs in 2.5 months. So I tried Isagenix. Did the cleanse, and the shakes. I dropped 6 lbs the first 2 weeks. Then ended up losing a total of 18lbs within 2 months, just by drinking two meal-replacement shakes a day (eating a healthy dinner, and snacks), and working out. Since I was at my goal weight, I went to one shake a day, then stopped all together to maintain. I've gained 7lbs in the last year since being off Isagenix as well as not eating as good. I've since started eating good, watching my calories and macros, and working out hard. I haven't lost a single pound. Might just do another 30 day Isagenix with a cleanse to get me past this hump!

If it's not for you, it's not for you. It's just an option. But I'm sure someone will make fun of me for doing it. :wink:

What did you cleanse?

Seriously. I would like to know what all of these horrible toxins and gunk are that are slowing down people's weight loss.
    Your body cleanses itself multiple times per day through urination.
    And once or twice a day through #2 if you're lucky.
  • TheHealthierHappierMe
    Options
    I use it and I LOVE it. However instead of the 9 day program I would recommend the 30 day program. Much more gentler on the body and instead of the 4 cleanse days being completed in a short amount of time, they are spread throughout the 30 days.
  • Shanniebabe
    Options
    I do not sell it- i do NOT push it on ANYONE- If someone asks what I am doing because of my weight loss, ilet them know what I am doing. I have been on the product for some time and i have never felt better! Its a great way to feed your body the vitamins and minerals that it is not getting daily from the toxins that are in everything- the water we drink, food we eat and especially the lotions,shampoos and perfumes we put ON our bodies. At first I was VERY hesitant to use isagenix because it was very pricey. I have lost way more inches than weight so I am not a prisoner of the scale.
    My mom has also been on Isagenix for about 4 months and lost about 35/40 lbs and lost over 50inches all over her body.My aunt introduced it to us after going from a size 12 to a 6 and I can only speak for myself- What I have seen is awesome and how I feel is even more amazing! As a trainer though- he needs to know his boundries and apparentley he has crossed them.
    :flowerforyou: Good luck to you and enjoy your journey!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I do not sell it- i do NOT push it on ANYONE- If someone asks what I am doing because of my weight loss, ilet them know what I am doing. I have been on the product for some time and i have never felt better! Its a great way to feed your body the vitamins and minerals that it is not getting daily from the toxins that are in everything- the water we drink, food we eat and especially the lotions,shampoos and perfumes we put ON our bodies. At first I was VERY hesitant to use isagenix because it was very pricey. I have lost way more inches than weight so I am not a prisoner of the scale.
    My mom has also been on Isagenix for about 4 months and lost about 35/40 lbs and lost over 50inches all over her body.My aunt introduced it to us after going from a size 12 to a 6 and I can only speak for myself- What I have seen is awesome and how I feel is even more amazing! As a trainer though- he needs to know his boundries and apparentley he has crossed them.
    :flowerforyou: Good luck to you and enjoy your journey!

Which toxins?
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Tell me more about these toxins.
  • Shanniebabe
    Options
    Really? LOL- chemicals- they are not intended to be absorbed by our body but we put them there anyway!! :wink:

http://www.psr.org/environment-and-health/confronting-toxics/cancer-and-toxic-chemicals.html
  • Shanniebabe
    Options
    You guys are awesome!
    I hope you had fun learning more about those toxins :laugh:
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Really? LOL- chemicals- they are not intended to be absorbed by our body but we put them there anyway!! :wink:

http://www.psr.org/environment-and-health/confronting-toxics/cancer-and-toxic-chemicals.html

I'm curious. How does Isagenix remove the toxins that your liver, kidney, bowels, and respiratory system can't?

What proof is there that these toxins are actually removed?

(by proof I mean scientific studies, not rhetoric from Isagenix marketing)
  • karenjneil
    Options
    By the advise of my physicians and as an RN, it may be a benefit to research the ingredients found in this product.

Especially the synthetic vitamins and canola oil.

We all know that eating well and at the right time, with proper exercise is best… And cheaper!!! Best of luck to you all :)
  • karenjneil
    Options
    Also - let's not forget that muscle weighs much more then fat and loosing muscle is very bad, not to mention dangerous…

This should be more about how "fit" we are and not how much we weigh. :)

Strength is Beautiful!
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Also - let's not forget that muscle weighs much more then fat and loosing muscle is very bad, not to mention dangerous…

Strength is Beautiful!

Muscle doesn't weigh much more than fat. As an RN you should know that.
  • JoanaMHill
    JoanaMHill Posts: 265 Member
    Options

Strength is Beautiful!

Muscle is denser than fat. A cup of muscle would weigh more than a cup of fat.
  • lovestolift67
    Options
    I am with Isagenix, and I never push products onto people. If someone says no, it's no. I like the products, I get great results from it, and I am not worried about trying to make tons of money from it. I make some extra money from it yes, but as a trainer if a client does not want it, then I just suggest changing how they eat. I only talk about it if someone asks me if I am taking supplements. I wouldn't want someone pushing stuff on me if I already said no.

I don't even recommend the cleanse.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,620 Member
    Options
    I suggest you research the body in alkaline state. You might surprised at how "crazy" the trainer is.
    Myth. Pseudoscience at best.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • VitaminAmy
    VitaminAmy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love how several of the "positive" posts about it are first time posters... lolz.