tattoos

Options
I :heart: tattoos! Have you been inked? Let's see it! :wink:

Replies

• Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Yes I have.... and if I land this job I'm tryin for I'm getting 2 or 3 more.
  • shawnakuipery
    shawnakuipery Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    yesssss. I have three.
    I got my first one which is on my ankle.. the initials MMP. my best friend Meghan died and I really wanted something in memorial of her.
    My second one is just a heart on my foot, which I got because my sister said she wouldnt get a tattoo unless i got another one LOL
    My third one is on my collarbone, 1 Timothy 6:10, my parents kicked me out of their house and i ended up homeless and such, and thats when I realized the love for money is the root of all evil. My parents kicked me out over money, and yet when I lost everything I was happy, and finally at peace.Thats why a week after living on peoples couches i decided to get the bible verse tattooed on me :D

anyways, to actually answer the question yes i have tattoos! and i love them!!!!
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I'm a rebel and don't have any...
  • shawnakuipery
    shawnakuipery Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm a rebel and don't have any...

how dare youuuuuuu! SHUN THE NONBELIEVER!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I have a ribbon heart around a pawprint on my foot and want to get something small and simple of my sons name but im not sure what yet :)
  • SnowWhite824
    SnowWhite824 Posts: 210
    Options
    I have Snow White on my inner wrist, a big panda with bamboo and cherry blossoms and chinese writing on my back, and a horrible mistake from age 15 on my ancle.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I have 3. I seahorse on my ankle, a butterfly on my lower back, and a somewhat sizable one which is a cluster of 6 candy-striped cosmos on my shoulder/back (those are flowers FYI).
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Do not have any and almost always considered them trashy until recently. For some reason since losing weight and getting in better shape I want one to tell the story of my journey. Wife does not want me to get one but I told her if and when I ever complete my first Ironman or half I am getting one!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i want one but I hear they hurt ....
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    I actually just got my first one last month.
    And now I have already decided on another one that I want. It's true what they say, it's addicting.

I have one on my wrist for now.
  • PattieCakes23
    Options

The blonde in my said "huh" but then I actually opened my eyes and giggled a bit...
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Love them,...have them... want more! :smile:
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    here is mine
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKu1oQHH3PHgxLw89glJEMt7yNwNzzwHHJ0o9ra8FplLet6XADusxbw7kbMQ
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    yes i love tattoo!! i want more and more its an addiction !
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Not really, I think getting my ears peirced hurt more. It just stings a little.
    I have a few. My newest is my profile pic, and some more of mine are on mypics.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I HAVE 8 AND I LOOOOOVE THEM! None of mine are huge because I don't want to be covered in them but they're so addicting! I have "Prov. 4:23" on my foot, a star on my toe, an anchor on my wrist, my anniversary on my ring finger, "Je ne regrette rien" on my hip, a hibiscus on my lower stomach/hip, a cross behind my ankle, and "1. Cor. 13:7" on my ribs!! Yayyyy for tatoos :))
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Do not have any and almost always considered them trashy until recently. For some reason since losing weight and getting in better shape I want one to tell the story of my journey. Wife does not want me to get one but I told her if and when I ever complete my first Ironman or half I am getting one!

^^^^^^ Funny you say that since losing weight you want to get one...I TOTALLY get that!
    I got one for my 40th birthday. It's a replica of the Tiffany's charm bracelet. Each charm represents something each one of my children are in to with their initial on it. For example, my son is a drummer, so his is a drum with his first initial on the drum and my anniversary on the heart.
    I would like to get one that represents the change of losing 90lbs and running my first 1/2 marathon, but I'm not sure what to get and where to put it.
  • mommamisty823
    Options
    have 2, want more
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options

I actually got more of an adrenaline rush out of it and I was very nervous about the pain level.
    I started out with my shoulder, which literally was nothing. Just felt like long scratches down my back.

Then I did both of my feet. Those did hurt at times. The only way I can describe certain parts was it felt like a chainsaw. O_O BUT, from what I understand the tops of your feet are one of the most painful places to get tattooed.

But that was when I was laying back trying not to look at it. When I sat up and actually watched, it reminded my body that it was only a tattoo and the pain level went down tremendously. Yeah there are moments when you grit your teeth or let out a "HOLY #$^%" but it wouldn't stop me from getting another. ;)

EDIT: Just saw the pics and realized you obviously were joking. Greak artwork. :drinker:
  • BreahLindley
    Options
    I have 7 and plan on getting more!! I love getting tattoos :)

1st tattoo- Ladybug with flying trail behind it on my foot ( got on senior trip)
    2nd tattoo- Two hearts on my other foot( it was a bet)
    3rd tattoo- Kanji symbol for love( got it in memory of the guy who got me and my husband together, i got it two days after he passed away)
    4th tattoo- Tribal/ heart going up my ribs (got for my birthday 2010)
    5th and 6th tattoo- Jesus fish on both feet on the heel (matching with my hubby)
    7th tattoo- Ladybug with flowers and vines going up my ribs (got for my birthday 2011)

My next tattoo is gonna be a big flower with stars and girly tribal around it.