tattoos

Options

Replies

• katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i have one on my foot and i am adding to it once i reach my goal weight at 135 :) super excited! :)
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have one on my ankle from when I was 20 I want to have redone but am scared it won't look good. It's a dolphin. lmao I want to make it into a hybiscus (sp?).........I recently got one right on my bikini area that I LOVE. It is a gerber daisy with vines on both sides.
  • katrinkap
    Options
    here is mine
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKu1oQHH3PHgxLw89glJEMt7yNwNzzwHHJ0o9ra8FplLet6XADusxbw7kbMQ

BABAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!~~!!!!
  • katrinkap
    Options
    i dated a guy in college who wanted a tat that said "For exits purposes only" right above his butt crack :)
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I want one on my foot but even though my first 2 didn't hurt.....I am convinced that area will hurt like a mo-fo.
  • liss125
    liss125 Posts: 77
    Options
    I'm a rebel and don't have any...

Ha! Me too! I'm beginning to think the non-inked are the minority. Even my mother has tattoos.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I want one on my foot but even though my first 2 didn't hurt.....I am convinced that area will hurt like a mo-fo.

Just do it. I did it and I'm happy I got the tats in the spots I wanted instead of picking somewhere else because of pain.

It wasn't so bad.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Butterfly on my hip
    Turtle on the back of my neck
    Sun between my shoulder blades

All easy to hide if I need to. It's soo addictive. I would be covered if I weren't such a sensible young lady!!!
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    i have 28!
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I just have the quarter sleeve in my profile pic. I want to add to it though
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    i want one but I hear they hurt ....

I love the tattoos you have on your legs!!!!!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I have 7 of them. You can see them in my gallery.
  • sizzle92
    Options

Just do it. I did it and I'm happy I got the tats in the spots I wanted instead of picking somewhere else because of pain.

It wasn't so bad.

Even with it being so boney there? Promise????
  • Natsume
    Natsume Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I currently have 2, and planning for 3 more. I have a simple line dragon (wyrm if you want to get technical) on my upper back, and an ankh with wings on my left wrist. My shoulder blades hurt the worst, my spine not so much. My upper wrist was scratchy, but the bone that connects to my wrist bones vibrated through ALL of my left figures. ^_^ I was amused, and tickled a bit.
    My third is a trinity knot on my right hip bone, a motherhood knot on my back (don't know where yet), and once i hit 10 years of marriage a tattoo wedding band. It doesn't help that i have an addictive personality. :P Once you start you will likely want more. ^_^
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I do not, but I want some. I just don't want them to be big. Small dainty ones most likely.
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i had 5 now im down to 4 and i want to continue removing them.I do not like them anymore,and they hinder me professionally
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Ive got script on back of my thighs, stomach that says in big writing "ROCKNROLL", an old school thigh piece of an atomic bomb & a half sleeve of the most amazing pinup you have ever laid eyes on mostly all in pink and turquoise.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    <----

I have another one on my arm I need to cover up.

When I reach my goal weight I want as many tattoos as I can afford, esp. to cover my C-section scar. I know belly tattoos won't be as painful (I'm guessing) as areas where there is bone - vibration and grinding and all - my scapulae were particularly fun to grind on when I got the one on my back, so imagine any other bony prominences...:P
  • melzenitram
    melzenitram Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    it's all about the pain..the ink is just a souvenir
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options

It wasn't so bad.

Even with it being so boney there? Promise????

Pinky promise.
    You'll grit your teeth at parts but honestly if you have two already it's not much different.