35-45 year old moms out there

Options
124»

Replies

• labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 36 with one child born 6 months ago. Have been on MFP for 5 months with very little progress... 22 dropped off like nothing and this last 15 has been impossible! I'm hoping once I stop nursing it will go away. I would love more friends...!
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i can lose 150 will that work?
  • Courtneygore
    Options
    Im am 31 years of age, looking to stay healthy and maintain my wieght and figure, people here keep me inspired and encouraged to get it right and keep it tight as I like to say, HAPPY JOURNEY TO ALL:smooched:
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am a 43 year old Mom of a 14 year old girl and 11 year old boy. I would like to loose 20lbs to start...all my clothes are too tight and I am not happy with myself. I need to get my butt in gear and am hoping to find some friends to keep me motivated...Feel free to ad me!
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Also from Ontario (Cambridge) ...I'm 43 with 2 amazing kids...I'm looking to loose at least 20 lbs...Feel free to add me =D
  • aruiz13
    aruiz13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello Im a little under im 33 but i am a mom of 1 boy 6yr and a girl that is 5.. I need to lose 25 to 30 lbs. Add me if you like. :)