Poll: Do You Wear Makeup to the Gym?

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Girls who get all made up like they are going out, aren't at the gym to work out, their going there to be seen. Which, I don't mind, but don't admire either

This. I never wear makeup to the gym, and do not wear it, beyond concealer, in my everyday life either.
    I have no patience for those who go to the gym in a full face of makeup and dolled up to the nine's. Imo, many of them are there just to try and gain attention for their appearance. I would rather gain attention for my fitness levels and workout intensity personally.
    My trainer told me he never approaches the girls who workout in loads of makeup as he wants those who he knows are serious about working out hard.
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    pretty sure it would be a waste of time for me. I sweat buckets, and if I did wear make up to the gym, it would slide off my face in a hurry!!

sharon
  • chrissylynn57
    Options
    I work out in the morning, and I look like death in the morning so I will usually put a little powder on, but thats it.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I put a minimal amount on because I take my kids to the gym first thing in the am, then run errands, and then I don't shower until the evening. I know it sounds gross but I run after my kids all day and get sweaty anyway from that. So yes, I put little makeup on before the gym because it's for the whole day.