Looking for more friends with open diaries ( :

Options

Replies

• tom_olech
    tom_olech Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, mine is open to friends....and unlike some people, i log everything, even if its embarassing...hahaha
  • lovebabyal
    Options
    Mine is open, i often wonders why ppl hide what they eat, no one judges anyone here. I had just thought to close mines b4 seeing this post , only because 95 % of my Pals has theirs closed, anyways feel free to request / invite me...
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well... I find it easier to stick with the calories as people can see my intake for the day...helps a lot :)
  • kindlewalker
    kindlewalker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll have to figure out how to open my records for your. Knowing someone is watching would help keep me focused I think.

In April, way before I found mfp, I started a blog about my efforts to lose weight: http://kindlewalking.blogspot.com

I think it helped me get started, but most of the weight I have lost came after I found mfp and fitbit.
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to add me. I eat very healthily and while I've still got 50 or 60 to go before my goal, I've managed to dump 125 so far. I loose it very slow, but I'm healthy. If anyone else reading this keeps an open diary and eats healthy, please add me. I'd love to see others who prefer to avoid processed foods and such. :)
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    mines open. im a gluten free vegetarian, so you might get some variety.
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'll have to figure out how to open my records for your. Knowing someone is watching would help keep me focused I think.

In April, way before I found mfp, I started a blog about my efforts to lose weight: http://kindlewalking.blogspot.com

I think it helped me get started, but most of the weight I have lost came after I found mfp and fitbit.

Go here (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings) and choose "Friends Only" or "Public." Hope this helps. :)
  • tabsciulla
    Options
    My diary is open and I am also new and looking for other people to share with and learn from:)
  • 24debbie
    24debbie Posts: 14
    Options
    I just started a few weeks ago and I have my diary for others to see...You can add me if you want..Congrats on your weight loss..
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    I keep an open diary, so definitely feel free to add me. I love having new friends!
  • LisaR517
    LisaR517 Posts: 80
    Options
    Mine's open to friends. :)

I eat pretty clean every day. 27# lost since January!! :)
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to add me!
  • crystalmath
    Options
    Mine is open too. I've lost 20.5 lbs :)
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My diary is open. I exercise a lot and I eat a lot. I'm losing weight at a nice steady clip :smile:
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me too!....mine is open to friends!:flowerforyou:
  • sharee05
    sharee05 Posts: 21
    Options
    Congrats on your weight lost so far. I been on here a little over a month and my diary is open, and I try to encourage as much as possible feel free to add me
  • Oranda
    Oranda Posts: 121
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goals are similar. I am looking to lose 5 - 10 lbs and tone up. I'm always looking for new food and exercise ideas.
  • bchgrl8
    bchgrl8 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well..two days in and love this site! Make me be accountable and I like to know I'm the only one out there struggling..you have my support too!
  • tabatags
    Options
    Awesome:happy: way to go on meeting your goal. I just started 2 months ago and have lost 15 lbs. I joined a gym and fell in love with spin class. It pushes me for 60 minutes. I have a long way to go. So Chat with me I need someone to tell me to kick it in gear..
  • hungryshay
    hungryshay Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I'm a vegetarian who loves to cook. My husband is a meat eater so i usually adapt recipes for us both. If you ever see something you like I will send it over.