• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    mine is open to the public.

:smile:
  • msbri11
    msbri11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but don't judge me! :flowerforyou: I'm a work in progress! I too need friends, so please all add me as well if you will help motivate. Thanks
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! I have SUCKED at writing in it lately because I've been so busy and sick... but I will get better! haha
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    I let all my friends see my food diary, that way they can call me out if I start making bad choices Lol I'll send you a request :)
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Add away. I'm an open book!
  • kattipoo93
    Options
    I don't have a definite goal. I'm just trying to live healthier and lose a little weight till I feel completely comfortable in my own skin :) My diary is open to friends so feel free to add!
  • melzenitram
    melzenitram Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    my dairy is open. it's not always perfect...but i log what i eat. it gets hard with four picky eater kids...i'll just end up making a buffet of food! that's not really affordable lol anyone...feel free to add me. we can always learn things from each other C:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!!

and anyone else too :)
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    FR sent. :-)
  • styefeto
    styefeto Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    how do you make your diary "open"? and how do you see other ppl's? thanks!
  • natwen
    natwen Posts: 81
    Options
    Mine's open. Feel free to add :)
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well, I'd love to hear opinions on how I can improve what I eat! Feel free to add!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Hi all. I am relatively new to mfp & just switched over from weight watchers! I am roughly 10 pounds away from my goal. I am looking to follow more people on mfp who keep open food/exercise diaries so we can share ideas and motivation.

Looking forward to meeting more of you~~

mine is opened.
  • megziejo
    megziejo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. I'm a busy working mom ( with 60+ lbs to go) with a diabetic stay at home hubby/dad so it's got a variety of on the go and home made items. I'd love to share ideas with others. I appreciate clean, positive encouragement ! Feel free to add!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    how do you make your diary "open"? and how do you see other ppl's? thanks!

Settings.
    Diary Settings.
    Public.
    Save Changes.

To view others. When you are on the main page. If their diary says "View Diary" Click on it.
  • LydsVille77
    LydsVille77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Mines open :) I too came from weight watchers, lost my first 100 lbs there over a few years, and came to MFP for my last 30, 22 to go! Support is awesome and I love sharing food ideas. Feel free to add me.
  • kotcherr
    kotcherr Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi there! I also have about ten left to lose and my diary is open so I'd be happy to share ideas! Feel free to add me :) And welcome.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    mines open to my friends so you gotta be my friend first, but im not the best person to look at my dairy, im under my calories though :)
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; the cons are my diary is sometimes not that good, or lately, not done at all... plus I am sporadic about commenting on my friends' diaries, although I try to look as often as I can. But I am happy to get constructive criticism.
  • bigdon123
    bigdon123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mines is open.Feel free to add!