Options
    Hi,
    Me: 2
    Lns: 0

I ate my snack for dessert it counts??? :-p
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I totally hear you guys on this... I do well during day and then "carb out" at night. Part of my challenge is working till 11 or 12 at night, but dont want to use this as an excuse.

I could use some guy friends over 45 to help hold me accountable. I have no support group.

Have lost 19 lbs since Feb. about half way to my goal..... Thanks for letting me voice....

WELCOME Zoggy...grreat that you don't want to use working so late as an excuse. CONGRATS on the 19 lb LOSS...You can do this...no LNS! If you *must* eat when you get home...pick protein...and try not to eat at least 2 hours before bed...again if you must eat :drinker: Good Luck :flowerforyou: Deb..
  • debilang
    Options
    I won last night!!

Me: 1
    LNS: 0

I've been eating more protein, and getting more sleep as well, so it's really been helping me not feel as hungry.

Congrats Trusty...Protein is more satisfying for sure!! Keep up the great work!
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and doing well!! I think this is the end of Day 15 with 2 late night snacking days, both Sundays, both up in London for the Olympics. I have snacked 3 days this month and been saintly 12 days which I'm pretty pleased with. I will weigh in tomorrow and hopefully be at my target weight. Yippee. :tongue:
  • debilang
    Options
    I was able to do it tonight and I was even under my calorie goal, which I have not done in a long time!!! Thanks for the support dewdrop, debilang and everyone!!!

This is a fun challenge, especially when we can stick to the challenge! :smile:

AWESOME...Keep up the great work :drinker: Deb
  • debilang
    Options
    Me-13*
    LNS-1
    :flowerforyou:

Wayaluna...love your posts...THX for sharing and updating...keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
    Voitdancer...keep up the good work and keep coming in to report :smile:

Love reading the posts of everyone...this forum of *NO* Late Night Snacking is continuing to work for me. It is becoming a grreat HABIT! I drink tea or water after 8pm period. Also trying to go to bed earlier, too...(I sometimes get to bed as late as 1am...that is 5 hours of NO EATING...but...my weight has stabilized...and still losing!! Keep up the grreat work, everyone!!

Deb :flowerforyou:
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Im in!! I will say no more late night snacking after 10pm :)
  • debilang
    Options
    Im in!! I will say no more late night snacking after 10pm :)

Welcome **L**... good luck :drinker:
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody!:happy:

Me: 9 :laugh:
    LNS; 0

Is it me or is this challenge getting easier?? I had delicious coconut almond milk and whonu chocolate chip cookies for my after dinner snack tonight. It was pure comfort food. The good news is I stayed inside my calorie,points limits. I am at a loss to explain how the once impossible has become possible and actually doable. YEAH!:love: I had some challenges today but I actually applied enough discipline to get past them. It helps to have plenty of good food in my plan for the day.

Dew:drinker: Thanks for starting this topic :drinker:
    Deb:drinker: You are an awesome encourager. And all the rest of you inspiring people. :flowerforyou: Lets keep this going!
  • voitdancer
    voitdancer Posts: 61 Member
    Options
  • Cathyes24
    Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    8/14:

8/15:

:-)

No Snacking After 7pm :-)
  • trustymutsi
    trustymutsi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    So far so good! Two days in a row!

• gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 12
    LNS: 3*

I enjoyed every bite of my cheesecake last night!
  • debilang
    Options
    I had delicious coconut almond milk and whonu chocolate chip cookies for my after dinner snack tonight. It was pure comfort food. The good news is I stayed inside my calorie,points limits.

OMG Wayaluna...FANTASTIC...:drinker: You've got snacking *inside your calorie goal* DOWN!! CONGRATS!! Is that like 'having your cake and eating it, too, *AND* NO LNS? :laugh: GRREAT JOB!! Deb:flowerforyou:
  • debilang
    Options
    Me-14*
    LNS-1
    :flowerforyou:

**Cathy** AWESOME for Winning against no LNS!
    **Trusty** YAY…Two days in a ROW
    **Gmukris** Planning is EVERYTHING!!
    **Voitdancer** Fantastic Job of no LNS!

EVERYONE who I didn't acknowledge...Keep DOIN the DO and FOCUS on *NO* LNS! You can DO IT!!

DOIT.jpg

:drinker: :heart: Deb
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yippeee yeahhh!!! I did it again! :laugh:

me: 10 :love:

I had my cookies and Herbal tea for my snack tonight. Oddly enough, I had 1/2 MEASURED cup of ice cream for desert after dinner. The walk I took with the dogs and hubby left me wanting a snack. I'm with in my points/calorie limit again today! Peppermint tea is AWESOME! It really hits the comfort needed spot.

With Support and encouragement we shall over come! The positive energy from this topic board is the absolute best! I hope you all stay around past the end of August. I need a lot more practice managing my emotions without food. Hurahh! For us overcomers!!:drinker:
  • debilang
    Options
    Yippeee yeahhh!!! I did it again! :laugh:

With Support and encouragement we shall over come! The positive energy from this topic board is the absolute best! I hope you all stay around past the end of August. I need a lot more practice managing my emotions without food. Hurahh! For us overcomers!!:drinker:

:flowerforyou: Waya Luna...*LOVE your GIDDINESS*...Has it already been 10 days of No...LNS?? You ROCK!!...and with the SUPPORT and ENCOURAGEMENT each of us contributes...we will get to our Goals noo problem :wink: Grreat Job :drinker:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 7 - LNS: 4 (started Aug 6)

Thank you ladies, for making this thread a successful one, not only in terms of overcoming junk eating at night, but also for the support and positivity you're showing! :heart:

:flowerforyou: , have a nice weekend (not so long till then :wink:)
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 13*
    LNS: 3