Options
    WoW.

.__.
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Honestly? REALLY good sex.

Win.

Seriously is the best way! My husband and I have realized that if we go more than 2 days without, we both get a irritable.

My stupid boyfriend has work tonight. I'll hardly even see him today :/

I work days and my husband works nights so I don't see much of him except on the weekend and he gets mandated to work Saturday a lot! He gets home at 1 am and I am sleeping because I have to be up at 5 am. UGH!!!

SO I have to relax with a nice hot bath instead!
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Lay on the Couch and watch Soccer or Golf on TV.......

Drinking a stiff glass of Rum always works as well
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    a good *kitten*:bigsmile:
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    read!!
  • rockchalk03
    Options
    Nice hot bubble bath:wink:
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    When I have time - sitting at the bottom of the ocean. Seriously!

In day to day - running/walking on the beach, long hot shower or good "smut" TV w/ a glass of wine.
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    whoops :bigsmile:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I'll go for a run or a bike ride and put some pissed off music on to get me going and by the time I'm done, I'm so tired I can't be stressed anymore lol Or I'll read, take a bath, watch a pointless funny movie
  • DianatheRed
    Options
    Baking, cooking, reading, knitting, going to a karaoke bar (to watch--not sing!), dancing, and time with the husband!

After reading my list, I realize I seem much older than 28!
  • bex_89
    bex_89 Posts: 23
    Options
    Reading, cooking and photography all work for me to one degree or another.

THIS!!! Cooking with music is the best for me :) And without my camera I feel uncomplete
  • Hetailin
    Hetailin Posts: 27
    Options
    smoke some mj , listen to calm music, draw, talk to my boyfriend, work out, or dance <3
  • Hetailin
    Options
    and pet my kitteh
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Clean my entire room. Take a warm shower/bath and then curl up in bed with English Breakfast Tea with a good book and lit candles or incenses.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Get stressed to the max. Jager then orgasms. Peaceful.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    ...I'm not sure that I know how to relax...

I relax by getting drunk and taking naps.... thats not real relaxation though.

I don't think.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    sounds like u dont just need a bath or a hot tub, lol. maybe looking to just relax overall? i was the same way for a long time, and this sounds totally stupid, but it took a trip to a psychic to get me relaxed, lol. she just pointed out so much negative crap to me....and she was right, she described my kids, my husband, my recent behaviors and attitiude and how they were affecting every aspect of my life. it just kinda made me take a step abck and appreciated what i have. im a hard person to satisfy, i always want more, not just material things, i want more from the ppl in my life, out of my day, out of my workouts, overachiever of sorts! lol. im not telling you to seee a psychic, but just take stock of what u have and what u want long term, it helps put things into perspective for what u need out of today....some peace, quiet and alone time in a tub never hurt either tho! so do that too! lol
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    relaxing...what is that? (I be so funny)

But I relax by visiting my BFF after work havign 1 glass of wine and playing with her adorable daughter.

Hubby and iIalso take day trips on Saturdays. We eat whatever we want for dinner. My favorite place is Williamsburg VA. I love the Christmas Mouse store, you can't help but be happy in there. If you love chirstmsa check out thier website.

I lvoe to bake to relax as well.
  • Hetailin
    Options
    Honestly? REALLY good sex.

Win.

Seriously is the best way! My husband and I have realized that if we go more than 2 days without, we both get a irritable.

agreed,,, sex always helps
  • Hetailin
    Options
    a good *kitten*:bigsmile:

haha xD