Options

Replies

• eaglemama70
    Options
    I am annoyed by my laziness
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    What's annoying me today?

We found out my mom has cancer (braintumor and lungcancer) two weeks ago and some random kid just yelled "cancer *kitten*" at me.

THAT annoys me.

It felt a bit better after I pushed him off his bike in front of his friends though..

PEOPLE PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    People who think the word "veggie" is disgusting....sigh...
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    "registered dieticians" who start threads to give people advice and then repeatedly tell people who are stalled to cut 10% off their intake even though they are netting way under 1000 a day....
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

We found out my mom has cancer (braintumor and lungcancer) two weeks ago and some random kid just yelled "cancer *kitten*" at me.

THAT annoys me.

It felt a bit better after I pushed him off his bike in front of his friends though..

What? What a little *kitten*. :grumble: I would have destroyed his bike after you pushed him off. :drinker:
  • Sheckypie
    Options
    the fact that my whole body is sore and it wasnt from the workouts i did yesterday... I picked up chairs and couches and moved them around at my job.... i had to run up 11 flights of stairs to deliver something.... i pored 5 5lb bottles of champagne for a wedding last night and it was HOT.... ugh hotel life
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    "registered dieticians" who start threads to give people advice and then repeatedly tell people who are stalled to cut 10% off their intake even though they are netting way under 1000 a day....

YES!:angry:
  • greenrtwsolo
    Options
    My assignment :'( I really really wish it was the holidays! (I live in New Zealand)
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    the heat. The "feels like" temp is 109 right now...so much for doing any kind of outdoor exercise today. (I get sick from the heat very easily).
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options

THAT annoys me.

Good for you. I would've pushed him down and then tossed his bike.

For me:
    1. My ILs think the vacuum cleaner and lawn mower are things to be locked up and hidden, then give me nasty looks/comments for having dust sheep and 2 feet high grass. Hey people, can't use things I can't find!

2. Anyone insisting I have health problems because I'm fat.

3. The GD gluten/wheat hippies shouting that CARBS ARE THE DEVIL AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE FAT. Just because rotini pasta makes you bloated doesn't mean it works the same for me. Oh, and the protein hippies, too. You know what happens when I eat 70g of protein a day? I get a lovely present from Mother Nature. One period per month is bad enough, but 7? STFU.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options

THAT annoys me.

Wow I would have punched him in the head for that. Seriously don't parents do their job anymore what a little POS raised by big POS
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

What a little a-hole. When my mom was going through chemo and radiation therapy, she lost a ton of weight and all her hair fell out...some woman at a gas station told her to "lay off the crack". It took every fiber of my being not to rearrange her face.
  • Alzzak
    Alzzak Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Me
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry and my dinner isn't cooking fast enough

Eat more protein, eat less carbs, eat less sugar.....don't only eat 1200 calories.... grrrr....

My Grave's is acting up and making me exhausted and grumpy.
  • laprovocateur
    laprovocateur Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    horrible grammar/punctuation by grown *kitten*, privileged adults.
    lame pick up lines.
    new resident docs that are far too concerned about policy and not concerned enough about their patients.

that is all.
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options

What a little a-hole. When my mom was going through chemo and radiation therapy, she lost a ton of weight and all her hair fell out...some woman at a gas station told her to "lay off the crack". It took every fiber of my being not to rearrange her face.

O-my-god... What some people say... I cant even imagine being that STUPID and INSENSITIVE.... Good for you that you walked alway. I couldnt control myself anymore.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    My husband took my mango to work. (I hate it when people eat food that is for ME)

OMFG I HATE THIS!!! I can't eat most of the crap in my fridge, can people PLEASE leave my freaking "healthy" food alone.

/rant off
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    *kitten* on here who think it's 'Cute' to slam someone for trying to get help with anything!
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed at myself for procrastinating on online school work, but my life is extremely stressful at the moment..

I would go into detail about other stuff, but I don't think I'd ever stop.. Just know that I got a lot of frustration out in this morning's workout. :laugh:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed that people are all up in this thread, contibuting nothing but judgment and "holier than thou" sentiments that no one is interested in hearing. Let's try to stay on topic, k? No one asked (or cares) about your gratitude, tbh.

This :flowerforyou: :smile: