Considering rehoming a husband.

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Just love on him, he can't help it. You made a commintment. Thank God that he isn't worse than that. He will help you develop patience. The first year of marriage is the most difficult. I have been with my hubby for a total of 20 years. It gets better if you show him love and kindness (if he is a good person). How do you attract bees?

Bacon and slutty behavior works on bees too?

HA!
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Mix 10 tablespoons of metamucil in his oatmeal along with half a cup of antifreeze. Let me know how that goes.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Well for those of us in rescues, we do recommend that you do some behavior modification training. Positive reinforcment, say, the use of a clicker is advised for when he actually does something good. IF there is anything. If not, well I have to be blunt here, there are a lot of husbands in rescues now...some a lot nicer than yours who are more deserving of a good home. Just saying...there are some that just can't be rehabilitated and must be destroyed. We usually try and do it humanly, but Helga needs to have her fun, too.

:tongue:
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I think I might have one of his puppies living in my house. This is why everyone should have their pets spayed or neutered!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Just love on him, he can't help it. You made a commintment. Thank God that he isn't worse than that. He will help you develop patience. The first year of marriage is the most difficult. I have been with my hubby for a total of 20 years. It gets better if you show him love and kindness (if he is a good person). How do you attract bees?

Bacon and slutty behavior works on bees too?

Only the cats get meat in our house, but he seems immune to slutty behavior, cookies, and beer.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Sounds too well behaved to have been a rescue.... did you contact the breeder? I dare ya....

Bahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Hilarious. :drinker:
  • ritalef
    ritalef Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    bumping to finish later...laughing too hard!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    A good belly rub goes a long way to getting what you want :)
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Does he at least put the lid down?

Geez is that why he's a keeper - must keep mine then - cos that's they only bloody thing I've managed to train him to do! x
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Contact Ceasar Milan, he can show up and retrain him by making tsh...tsh.... sounds when he does something wrong. Also uses a tennis racket and a glare to keep him out of things.

bahah! I'm gonna try tsh...TSH!... if all else fails, there's the tennis raquet!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    ok guys been takin notes i had a been problem outside my house and so I mixed up to metamucil and antifreeze and threw it on the bee, well it didn't work so well the bee turnt super and now wtf do i do i can't leave my house????

Help???
  • BeckiCharlotte13x
    BeckiCharlotte13x Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Do *not* contact the breeder. They are very territorial. Although they are likely aware of the issues you discuss, they will blame you for them.

I find that small rewards work best. Rewarding good behavior as opposed to punishing the bad is the best way to go.

I find husbands like beer, pizza, and cookies.

You forgot sex, I'm just saying:laugh:

Jinx, thats what I said.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Is this about a husband or an animal? Is this even real? I'm beyond confused and just wasted a good ten minutes of my life I will never get back.

WOW...lmao
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I rehomed mine twice, but he kept coming back. So, I had to move. Problem solved. LMAO :drinker:
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Do *not* contact the breeder. They are very territorial. Although they are likely aware of the issues you discuss, they will blame you for them.

I find that small rewards work best. Rewarding good behavior as opposed to punishing the bad is the best way to go.

Agree....kill him with kindness!!!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options

You forgot sex, I'm just saying:laugh:

Jinx, thats what I said.

well fudge cycles :)
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    My husband would probably rehome me if he could :tongue:
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Obviously you haven't developed 'the glare' yet. Works on mine very well!
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    you're not training him correctly, they respond rather effectively with reward and with holding rewards. a simple verbal warning indicating the intention to withhold Pooh tang should do it. Then, if behavior persists, he is testing your resolve, proceed with Poohtang restriction.

Good Luck ! :)