A question for the ladies

Options
chivalryder
chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
I've been considering growing a mustache for quite a while now, and I would like to get some good input on it. My family isn't too keen on it, so I could use some external support for it.

Would any of you girls like it if you man (or future man) had a mustache like this?

alex2.jpg

I wouldn't grow it any other way.

Be honest now. I can take it.

Replies

• JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I like would have a problem with the curling at the ends :) thats just my opinion
  • Lyndsgirl
    Lyndsgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bahah! I think those are awesome, but i'm not sure if I would wanna makeout with that. ;P
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I like when it tickles my nostrils.
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Personally, I agree with your family. I'm not big on facial hair.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is currently doing a play set in the late 1800s, so he currently has that exact mustache. I don't know, it's kiiiinda growing on me :)
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    i come from a military family and we call that a dirty warrant stache lol
    no way! dont do it... unless your doing it for charity then its all good. In Canada they do Mo-vember :)
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I dislike facial hair, but I love your audacious choice. It's not a "meh" kind of moustache.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Ummm... just no.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I don't like facial hair of any kind so it would be a no for me!
  • fieldsbean
    Options
    well, if you are growing it because you love the style, then do it. If you are trying to find that "special" someone who will be yours truly because of it, then that is the wrong reason. I say, grow it and keep it and enjoy it and nurture it and someday..when you are adding wax to the ends you will look over and find that while you were being yourself, someone fell in love with You.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    the end curling would get a side eye from me, but generally speaking the only time staches and beards are problems for me is when they are prickly. some guys have softer facial hair than others. so if yours isnt soft, i dunno maybe you can condition it? :laugh:
  • mandydanyele
    Options
    Nah.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with facial hair and think it's incredibly sexy when a man does something interesting like that with his. Go for it! worst thing that could happen is you won't like it and then you just shave it off!!
  • chivalryder
    Options
    I dislike facial hair, but I love your audacious choice. It's not a "meh" kind of moustache.

I like to be different. It's go big, or go home for me.
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    To each his/her own...but I prefer stubble to all out growth.
    :blushing:
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I would like to look at a mustache like this but I would NEVER want to kiss it. Makes me shudder to think about it.
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Fun for a short time, then annoying. But it's YOUR face--do what makes you happy!
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Grow it! I think it's great! Anyway it's just a stash you can cut it off any time you want and you will probably have fond memories from growing it.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Only if it looks like that mustache! Not into boring ones. Interesting ones are good.
  • chivalryder
    Options
    It doesn't surprise me that the majority say "no." It has really turned into a feminine world. Thank you ladies for your support. :) It's tough to try to go back to how men used to look and dress. :)