A question for the ladies

Options

Replies

• DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! You have a nice face. You don't need to cover it up.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Hey! I live like 20 mins away from you..... maybe we could meet in person and I can tell you the truth if you should or should not have that stache?.... :bigsmile:

Don't mind her, she's drunk this evening :laugh:

No really. As a skunk.
    I am not! I am just feelin' really good.. I honestly do live only 20 mins from him!

I'm sure you do! Have you made it to the 3rd bottle yet or still nursing the 2nd? :wink:
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Only hipsters can seem to pull this look off. Have fun wearing tweed.

It's funny you say that, because this look existed before the word "hip" was invented.

Look. Most men I know who grow these beards are trendy fashionable men who wear clothes 'ironically'(hipsters). The look may of been common once, but not any more. If you wear the whole old-gent style clothes with this facial hair it'll fit perfectly, but otherwise you may look like a bit of pleb.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    The "feminine" world is the society's belief that men should now have a clean face and no body hair at all. Various other things too, but those are the points relative to this thread. Beards, mustaches, and chest hair are apparently a big no-no these days.

Beards are making a slight comeback.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    GO FOR IT.
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    All for it, as long as ya got the fun personality to match it.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Only hipsters can seem to pull this look off. Have fun wearing tweed.

It's funny you say that, because this look existed before the word "hip" was invented.

Look. Most men I know who grow these beards are trendy fashionable men who wear clothes 'ironically'(hipsters). The look may of been common once, but not any more. If you wear the whole old-gent style clothes with this facial hair it'll fit perfectly, but otherwise you may look like a bit of pleb.

I don't like to dress badly. This is my idea of "casual" wear. I just don't currently have the money to restructure my wardrobe at this point in time. Next year, I will actually have income.

tumblr_lvm59gQVsp1qiqlu2o1_500.jpg

edit: You can add a variety of different styles of hat on top of my head as well.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    no, go for a goatee (is that how you spell it?) it's so sexy!
  • chivalryder
    Options

I'm not a fan of Goatees. They're a little too... How do I put this... 'Blue collar' for me.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    no one ones to kiss a guy with a caterpillar on his lip!
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Only if you wear a tailcoat with tassels. And a top hat. Then you can be my ringleader after I'm better with my training.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    If you rocked, the side burns with it, and that style-don't forget the body has to totally match that pic... I enjoy a night with you if I was single. But it wouldn't be the thing for me long term. Personally I love my husband shaved smooth.(though he does have chest hair and I do love that. No chest hair is a bit creepy to me.)
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    *only* if you have the pipe too!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I would beg my husband to shave if he grew something as comical as that :P
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Um, NO.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options

I'm not a fan of Goatees. They're a little too... How do I put this... 'Blue collar' for me.

What a shame, blue collar is very sexy!
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Honestly.......

I think they're hot.
  • chivalryder
    Options

I'm an engineer. Blue collar won't work for me.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    ur "idea of casual wear" and use of "blue-collar" make u sound like a douche

p.s.
    on the off chance that u arent one, you could rub the tips of ur 'stache and say "i mustache you a question" all the time
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options

Blue collar is sexy, I always weird my friends out by who I'm checking out.