• WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    you just want to wear this shirt:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPv_Y_4tgayN1blxsri5-MMVQbqh0E61TxbcGL7k_MRXfr2sHZ2w
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Go for it, although it is a definate 'look', are you prepared to rock the whole look?
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Only if you were offering free mustache rides.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Only hipsters can seem to pull this look off. Have fun wearing tweed.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!! For real! I love a man that does not take himself so seriously! Everyone once in a while my husband will grow out his mustache....more like handlebars (I think) I love it! He does not care for it so much because he is a neat freak, but will do it for me!

I saw these guys at the beach that all three had Amish beards (no mustache) I LOVED it!!!

But be warned, you may attract goofy girls!!! haha!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    It doesn't surprise me that the majority say "no." It has really turned into a feminine world. Thank you ladies for your support. :) It's tough to try to go back to how men used to look and dress. :)

I don't think it's about a "feminine world", whateverthehell that's supposed to mean. I, for one, LOVE a manly man. But facial hair above the lip is a deal breaker for me.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    No.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Only hipsters can seem to pull this look off. Have fun wearing tweed.

It's funny you say that, because this look existed before the word "hip" was invented.
  • someblackgirl
    Options
    I think it's cool looking! my man wouldn't rock it, though. Or maybe he would... I say, grow it that way!
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    As long as you look that good shirtless, you can have whatever you want on your face :tongue:
  • chivalryder
    Options
    It doesn't surprise me that the majority say "no." It has really turned into a feminine world. Thank you ladies for your support. :) It's tough to try to go back to how men used to look and dress. :)

I don't think it's about a "feminine world", whateverthehell that's supposed to mean. I, for one, LOVE a manly man. But facial hair above the lip is a deal breaker for me.

The "feminine" world is the society's belief that men should now have a clean face and no body hair at all. Various other things too, but those are the points relative to this thread. Beards, mustaches, and chest hair are apparently a big no-no these days.
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    eeeeeeyyaNO
  • chivalryder
    Options
    As long as you look that good shirtless, you can have whatever you want on your face :tongue:

That is my intention. ;)
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    When I was younger, I had a boyfriend with a mustache just like the one in your picture. Due to the wax that must be used to keep the little curly-qs in place, it felt creepy when kissing .. ( or whatever). So, no thanks.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Options
    I've been considering growing a mustache for quite a while now, and I would like to get some good input on it. My family isn't too keen on it, so I could use some external support for it.

Would any of you girls like it if you man (or future man) had a mustache like this?

I wouldn't grow it any other way.

Be honest now. I can take it.
    Hey! I live like 20 mins away from you..... maybe we could meet in person and I can tell you the truth if you should or should not have that stache?.... :bigsmile:

Don't mind her, she's drunk this evening :laugh:

No really. As a skunk.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I've been considering growing a mustache for quite a while now, and I would like to get some good input on it. My family isn't too keen on it, so I could use some external support for it.

Would any of you girls like it if you man (or future man) had a mustache like this?

alex2.jpg

Do it. DO IT! I dig it.
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options
    Gimmicks are only fun for a minute. I like the guys i see with them when i walk down the street, but i wouldn't want to have to see it every day.

What's attractive about a guy with fun facial hair is the idea that his personality matches it. He didn't have to ask anybody whether it would werk, he just went with it.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options

Hey! I live like 20 mins away from you..... maybe we could meet in person and I can tell you the truth if you should or should not have that stache?.... :bigsmile:

No really. As a skunk.
    I am not! I am just feelin' really good.. I honestly do live only 20 mins from him!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Options
    The "feminine" world is the society's belief that men should now have a clean face and no body hair at all. Various other things too, but those are the points relative to this thread. Beards, mustaches, and chest hair are apparently a big no-no these days.

For me (for the record), the only no-no on that list is the 'stache!
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options

No really. As a skunk.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoRK5_A0PDZ8UGQJHm6zAFjkWlsYQxRhk5N6FBMrQ6dpsh_zCt
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: