The one food that the hardest to give up...

Options

Replies

• 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Starbucks lattes and burgers! They make me so weak!
  • Olivia1977
    Olivia1977 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    :yawn: You don't have to "give up" anything. I have two words for you: Portion Control. When you try to give up foods you will end up binging.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Brown bread + margarine/butter. I could eat five pieces of this delicious carbohydrate filled goodness and then put like a tablespoon of spread on top. Now I limit myself to one or two slices a day, normally with no butter.
  • SaraWill00
    Options
    Every once in a while I will get a craving for a huge burger and fries!
  • npgcommish
    Options
    Pizza is definately the one that I crave the most. I do have to lump pasta into the conversation also.

For the sweet-toothes out there, try dark chocolate covered raisins. They are not bad for you if taken in moderation, as is everything in this world. 1/4 cup is 180 calories and/or only 5 Weight Watchers points.

Friday is my cheat day. I might have to reach for that slice of pizza.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I don't give up anything. Everything in moderation. Exercise more on days you think you may go over. But why sacrifice? Not worth it.
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    Curley fries with cheddar chees on top.

:drinker:
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    OMFG...... PIZZA........

pizza-0071.jpg

AND BEER.......

Beer.jpg

You had to show the pics...lol. Your killing peeps!! Haha (I admin, that pizza looks good!)

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread.... damn you and your glorious pics!!! (Literally salivating) :drinker:
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Pizza and margaritas...Not together but they are both my weakness!!! Tried those "skinny margaritas" and they are just GROSS!
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Pizza...it gets me everytime. But, I don't say no, I have a piece and most of the time two,.and then work it off the next day lol. I am too weak to say no!
  • jkeeling39
    Options
    Doughnuts. Doughnuts call to me every time in the store.
  • holliwood322
    holliwood322 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The list is long and distinguished!! i only have 3 criteria for food, it can't be burnt, raw or liver. otherwise, it is all fairgame!:love: and i have to say, i have NEVER met a cookie i didn't like. :flowerforyou:
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't give up anything. Everything in moderation. Exercise more on days you think you may go over. But why sacrifice? Not worth it.
    I totally agree with this but the "moderation" is so hard with pizza and margs!! They are such trigger foods for me! I have yet to be able to have 1 slice or 1 marg and be happy! 1 makes me want more! What I have done is change the toppings from greasy pepperoni to turkey roni and peppers. Still working on the margarita alternative!:happy:
  • BrazenHarpy
    BrazenHarpy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Cheese, beer, and chocolate, in that order.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Croissants. Flaky, buttery, warm croissants. Big fat ones from a real bakery. Not that crap from Walmart! There is an artisan baker that sets up at the local farmer's market and sells them for ridiculous prices. I still buy one everytime I get down there.
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    candy
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    All of them, that's why I haven't given up any. Of course there are things I eat much less often now, but there is nothing that I consider "off limits." I don't really eat any sort of frozen or canned meals or anything like that, but I wasn't a big fan of those before anyway with the exception of soup, but now I just make my own!
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Little Debbie Brownies.

Scones.
  • AmandaDeShawn
    AmandaDeShawn Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Chips...
    Flamin' Hot Cheetos are my absolute favorite food :(
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    not so much a food...if i want something that bad, i'll make sure to compensate (either with working out a little more or eating more low cal that day)...

for me, it's wine and liquor. Not that i ever had it regularly (funny, you can't process it as well with one kidney v two), but days like today, i'd seriously love a bottle of Pinnacle Whipped Vodka and a shot glass. or even some sunkist orange.