The one food that the hardest to give up...

Options

Replies

• mystikalbeanz
    mystikalbeanz Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Im a dip and chip with a few beers kind of girl! I used to skip meals just to eat dips! I looooooved my Ranch Dip made from sour cream and the hidden valley ranch packets with tostitos!! Ive tried finding lower calorie or lower fat versions but they dont taste the same at all, they actually taste terrible! So i just dont buy the stuff anymore.. When i do it doesnt end well.. lol.. I still drink my micholeb ultra occasionally though because its low in calories!
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Agreed, bro. PIZZA. Pizza and wings man. Used to have it multiple times a week sometimes. Now its only once or twice a month if that.
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Chinese buffets....
  • Bergiere
    Bergiere Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mac & Cheese and Prime/Rib Eye .... my Achilles Heels
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Cheeeeeeese!

Oh, the power of Cheese!

The low fat ones are ok and sometimes stave off the cravings but they never satisfy like real cheese. I know I can work in a little cheese here and there, but I am a serious cheese *kitten* and there is never enough. It's like shrimp, not enough in the world. At least shrimp is a little healthier when its grilled or steamed without fat or sauce.
  • ginabrandau
    ginabrandau Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Almond florentine cookies with mocha buttercream filling :O I work in a bakery!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies and mint chocolate chip ice cream.

I actually threw away a package of cookies that my mom bought the other day because the temptation was killing me.
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Food, hard to say, but I'm having trouble giving up beer...in fact, I just haven't.
  • caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!! :sad:
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I would have said pizza and beer. But waiting on test results and I may not be able to have either on a gluten
    free diet. I hear they have gluten free beer but is probably expensive. I know they have gluten free pizza
    crust. But I cant have dairy.

I was on a gluten free lactose free diet for a while... It was not much fun since most gluten free items contain lactose items. Good luck with that if you are not able to have gluten.
  • blondie60613
    Options
    CHEESE. I can't go without.
  • nickyob03
    nickyob03 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Chocolate for sure is my favorite! Love it!!!!
  • bwag0655
    Options
    mac and cheese, and pizza.
  • DoxieLove10612
    DoxieLove10612 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Icing. I keep it in the fridge and grab a spoonful at the end of the night. I thought it was going to be beer and pizza but that was no prob but I will NOT give up my Funfetti icing.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    With a username like that, I would have assumed you can't live without coffee. :tongue:
  • RancidPolecat2
    Options
    Peanut butter.

I've had to say goodbye to all foods whose suggested serving size is measured in spoons.

For the most part, I've sworn off anything where the serving size is less than 1/2 cup. I've never eaten less than 1/2 of anything.
  • pag41989
    pag41989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Right now I am DYING for a peanut butter milkshake. I have been googling peanut butter protein shakes.. I may have to make one to go with my breakfast in the morning.. hmm
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich...... that thing is my downfall

I love their spicy chicken sandwich. So hard not to want one :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    The one food for me that keeps calling is Pizza :o I can eat it all day everyday.

I had pizza last night. :wink:
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Chinese food!