The one food that the hardest to give up...

Options

Replies

• smilesalot1969
    Options
    Crusty bread and butter ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why cant i have skinny genes
  • ThaiMunkey
    ThaiMunkey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Jasmine rice would be the hardest for me to give up...which is why I won't. ;)
  • erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    For me it is anything sweet and bad for me! I also love white potatoes cook anyway :-)
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Where to start? Pizza - yes, but I've substituted with Papa Murphy's DeLite pizzas. Two pieces is within my calorie limit.
    Chocolate chip cookies - I just can't have them in the house.
    M&M's - just don't eat that first one
    Alcohol - not that I drank all that much, but I've almost quit altogether except for beer on golf nights and thte occasional glass of wine. Just too many calories and I'd rather eat something!
    Taco John's Potato Ole's - there is absolutely no nutritional value to them, lots of sodium and fat - but they are one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten. No more of those for me! :cry:
  • msclara
    msclara Posts: 10
    Options
    jalepeno bread.
    or banana split haagan daaz ice cream.
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    starbucks Java Chip ice cream (i swear it has crack in it)
  • KayeG79
    KayeG79 Posts: 37
    Options
    See if you can find Walden Farms Pancake Syrup. It's calorie/carb free. Not 100% identical to regular syrup, but it's a good fake. lol!!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    just about anything sweet...i have a sweet tooth!!!

lady at work has given up sweets ever since JANUARY!!!! I commend her!!
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Diet Pepsi, Pizza, and BROWNIES!!! I am ok with the lighter alternatives of the last two though and have cut way back on my Diet Pepsi. I make the brownies with yogurt vs. oil and am considering using just egg whites and no yolks....hmmm. I really like the pizza with tortilla for crust too. So, I guess my vices are not SO bad! LOL
  • mom1520
    mom1520 Posts: 73
    Options
    French fries. I'm a carb addict.
  • annew1952
    annew1952 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would have said pizza and beer. But waiting on test results and I may not be able to have either on a gluten
    free diet. I hear they have gluten free beer but is probably expensive. I know they have gluten free pizza
    crust. But I cant have dairy.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I dont cut any foods I love.
    IIFYM!
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Potatoes. Haven't given them up, but it's very hard to restrict. Mashed, boiled, baked, fries, chips...I love them all soooo very much :(
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Beer! ... oh, but I had beer last night. I'm going to have some tonight too, because it's National IPA Day!!!

I don't give up anything. IIFYM and all that hot sh|t.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Any ice cream. I still eat it, but not as often or as much. *sigh* so hard!!! :sad:
  • fueledbychange
    fueledbychange Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Waffles
    Seriously
    I ****ing loved waffles
    And my family makes them every sunday

Kashi's got some really yummy 7 grain ones for 150 calories for 2 waffles. I put yogurt and fruit on them for a guilt-free 'cheat' because I love waffles too!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I didn't know I had to give up anything...I haven't and I won't.
  • RedHeadMermaid1
    Options
    Pasta...and Bread!!!!!!! If I drink on the weekend I tend to not eat as much or I go out dancing to burn those calories. But Pasta and bread definitely got me back into trouble...
  • chaoticupheaval
    chaoticupheaval Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    is mt dew considered a food? lol cuz that is my hardest thing to give up!
  • SMaltman88
    SMaltman88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Garlic bread - i love it so much! Cheat day tomorrow and i am looking forward to it.