Friends in their 20's

Options
I have recently turned 21 and want to really try to commit this time around to sticking with this program. I have tried before but after a month or so I slowly stop. I am interested in finding people around my age who are also looking for encouragement on this difficult but rewarding challenge.

Replies

• Apocalypse_Meow
    Apocalypse_Meow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and always looking for friends on here :)
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    I'll be 24 in a couple of weeks, friending you now. :)
  • sarahevelynjames
    Options
    I am turning 20 in a few weeks. I have a 7 month old daughter and am just not happy with my body and I simply just do not feel healthy. I was blessed with pregnancy not taking to great of a toll on my body but after I had my daughter I start eating out of boredom because I went from being a full time hairdresser, working 6 days a week and going out with friends to being a stay at home mum. So I have realized recently that I am so unhappy with my body and want to drop some kg's and tone up. I am so committed to this program and getting myself back to being happy with my body, especially after doing my food log and seeing how must I have been eating. So any new friends on here would be amazing to swap stories with and support. :)
  • TheTrueAmanda
    Options
    You guys all seem amazing for being so committed to this journey. Feel free to add me. The more support the better. I need to stay committed this time. I have used the site off and on for a while but for one reason or another I end of slowly slacking and ultimately stopping all together. This time I want it to be different since I have several weddings to go to and multiple college graduations including my own this year.
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    ill be 20 in 2 months.
    i count right :P
    feel free to add me.
  • koalahugs
    Options
    I'm 21! Let's venture on this weight loss journey together! :)
  • IllmasterMathematics
    Options
    I am 21.
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    i'm 25. i know how you feel wanting to give up after about a month. had i little "moment" lastnight.
    you can do this :) I'll add you
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    23 here, add me if you'd like.
  • HoundDown
    Options
    20 at heart.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    22 here :)
  • cubekite
    Options
    28, aRGHHH
  • IAmFranciscoB
    Options
    27 here. feel free to add. im on everyday
  • n_gal87
    n_gal87 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    23 here, everyone feel free to add me!
  • KellyConsiglio
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm 23 and just starting my journey also :)
    Would be great to find some people to encourage and to be encouraged!
    Kelly
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    24! almost 25 ;) friend me if you'd like.. I'm on almost everyday also.
  • natpalit
    natpalit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 23. Check out my profile, and add me if you like.
  • Warley_x
    Warley_x Posts: 62
    Options
    22 here, got the final few lbs to shed but I need more support so anyone please feel free to add me :)

Starting Weight - 141.6lbs
    Goal Weight - 126lbs
    Current Weight - 131.6lbs
  • sjs2184
    sjs2184 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey!
    Just started this site yesterday. I have been involved in fitness for a loong time, and would love to share some experiences/encouragement with ya! Be glad for you to friend me! ;) It would be great to build/learn with someone else.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm 23.... the more friends, the merrier. :) Feel free to add me if you wish