Friends in their 20's

Options

Replies

• rhoyalenigma
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 24 and would love more friends on here to support who can also support me! Feel free to add me!:smile::wink:
  • swanDIVE_24
    Options
    Hey there,
    I have just recently joined the challenge, you are not alone. I am 25 and need some motivation to bring forth a heathier life style.
    It is a lot easier when you know that someone else is trying to accomplish their goals:) Stay positive and tell yourself you can, anything is possible! You just have to believe in yourself.:)
  • Frelise
    Frelise Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey! :) I'm 21 and 188 lbs if you'd like to send a friend request. ^^
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    22 ive been on here since late June.
  • stokes_21
    Options
    24 over here! Just started with MFP. I quit smoking almost 2 months ago which was my first step to getting healthy. I've tried a thousand times and still have my previous goal of 1 year to beat. Anyways, I love myself big or small but I just have this need to be healthier. That stupid BMI says I'm overweight and 1 point away from being "obese.". But I really don't feel that I am fat. Either way, I want to get into a bikini again. I was 115lbs from the age of 13-20 then life happened. By 20 my fast metabolism stopped, stressful life events happened and the chocolate chip cookies slowly caught up to me. (I can't fathom that they are 160 calories per 2. No more cookies *sad*face*) Anyways ... enough blabbering.

Glad to find some people in the same boat who I can support and who can support me!
  • itsmisscara
    Options
    Hi i'm 21 too, just starting out Feel free to add me too
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    <-- 22 :)
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. Feel free to add me!
  • noitall96
    noitall96 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    im 26 with 2 kids and a full time job. feel free to add me ^_^
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    I turn 22 on august 27th!

Feel free to add me, it's always nice to have friends on here that I can relate to :)
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, im 26 (27 next month) and always looking for new friends on here. add me if you want
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    In my 20's for the good part of the next 12 months! Admitedly sometimes I act like I'm still waiting to turn 20.. xD
  • CalorieCrazy86
    CalorieCrazy86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm 26 and would love some adds for the motivation!
  • jovanna721
    Options
    im 20 about to turn 21 feel free to add me :)
  • JV2Rocky
    Options
    I'm 25 and you can absolutely add me! I'm semi new to MFP as well so i could use the help keeping up on it too =)
  • julparada
    julparada Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    26! Only been on MFP for about a month and could really use some MFP support! Feel free to add me! :)
  • dontgiveupjustdoit
    Options
    I'm 19.5? I think I count lol
  • Niki_York
    Niki_York Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 (will be 27 in Oct) but feel free to add me :) Friends and support are always a good thing!
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    I'm 25 going to be 26 in a month (scary!!). You can friend me on here. I'm always looking for more people to share this experience with and to help out. :)
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me! I'd love a little message with an introduction so I can get to know you better =]

I'm a 23 y/o nursing student and I've been overweight my entire life and I finally got sick of it and decided to take control!