- 24 years old
    - Married
    - Mother to a 5 year old
    - Part-time Student
    - Must lose 35 Lbs,
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 22. Been doing this properly since April and have lost 22lb so far. Happy to support and be supported. Feel free to add :)
  • wonderstruck91
    wonderstruck91 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request ( : I am also 21!
  • Wetterdew
    Wetterdew Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and a half! I'll send a friend request and I'm open to accepting one from anybody.
  • bemiskr01
    bemiskr01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    21. Just started this, and I'm loving it so far. I have struggled with my weight all my life, and in college I gained most of my weight. I'm hoping this tool will help me lose the weight. I have the worst luck with motivation when it comes to fitness lol. I'm always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • LynnSEfit
    Options
    I'm 22! Would love for any of you to add me -- still new/looking for friends around my age!
  • donellvictim
    Options
    23 bout to be 24 feel free to add me
  • BeckyFdz
    Options
    Hello im 24 yrs old, looking for some friends in this site i really need alot of support and im looking forward to learn alot from this program any help is very welcome! :)
  • koalahugs
    Options
    Oops. I forgot I already posted in here. Lol
  • CaraColleen
    CaraColleen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Twenty-year-old college chick right here that is trying to lose weight but still loves beer :drinker:
  • ktaqt3399
    ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    im 26 always looking for friends my age feel free to add me lets motivate eachother!
  • WowingOverWhinging
    Options
    I'm 19, so not quite in my 20's but hey, same rules apply. Feel free if you like. :)
  • brilaa
    brilaa Posts: 22
    Options
    Can definately use new friends and encouragement!!! add me and stay in touch
  • paigediggens
    Options
    I turned 21 three months ago, and decided it was time to actually do something about my weight! always welcome to give encouragment :)
  • SaintOnEarth
    Options
    25 here, feel free to add me :D
  • neonflowers
    neonflowers Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. Feel free to add me.
  • ActiveYogi
    ActiveYogi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 21 and definitely looking for friends on here. Feel free to add me :)
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'll be 21 in a few months, and have committed to this 100%. I want to not only look better by my birthday, but be committed to staying healthy for life. Feel free to friend me :)
  • taty96
    taty96 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 27 great day for everyone!
  • CasyBrule
    Options
    Hey, I am 20 years old. I am also trying to this losing weight program as well. Losing weight alone is very hard, I completely understand!