When was the last time...

Options

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I do that all the time!

When was the last time......................you were in a panic because you thought you lost your credit card?
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    about six months ago. Only I DID lose my credit card...my entire wallet. Funny story actually, but the wallet was returned to me (after I'd of course cancelled all my cards but better safe than sorry).

When was the last time.....................hold on gimme a sec, I'm trying to think of something that isn't related to sex. :devil: When was the last time.......................you played hookie from work or school?
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I am right now!:laugh:

When was the last time you had a grilled cheese sandwich?
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    yum yum
    probably last winter.

last time u carved a pumpkin?
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    yum yum
    probably last winter.

last time u carved a pumpkin?

It's been several years :noway:

When was the last time YOU held your bag and trick or treated? (not accompanied your kiddos)
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Oh man...maybe when I was 12 or so?

When was the last time you handed out candy on Halloween?
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, over 20 years. I spent halloween with my grandmother a couple years when I was in the service and did the door thing there. We've lived in the country for the last 20 years, and we've never had a trick-or-treater.

When was the last time you made a really good sandwich? Fresh lettuce & tomato, quality bread,,,
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Been too long....and now my mouth is watering....:laugh:

When was the last time you resisted the temptation of bad food that was right in front of you?
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Ooh, ooh. I normally try not to hog this thread, but I'm a little proud of this one. Yesterday afternoon - there was a lonely, orphaned glazed donut in the breakroom at work. Nice and fresh, left over from a lunchtime meeting. I was working in the area and walked by it about 10 times, and it called out to me each time. But I resisted...

And here's the cool part - I had the calories! I was planning to eat a can of tuna for an afternoon snack. A little extra protein for the day, lowfat, good stuff. I like tuna, but I like donuts more (and who doesn't?). I could easily have left the tuna in the desk drawer and ate the donut and still been under budget for the day, but I resisted.

When was the last time you let a little dog lick your face? (Our Shih Tzu loves me :smile: ).
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of face licking - but my Border Collie gives me great hugs!!! Stands on her back feet and wraps her front legs around me - Love it!!!

When was the last time.... you went for a walk in the woods?
  • strongandfit
    Options
    I don't think I ever have.

When was the last time you played tic tac toe?? :laugh:

http://stuff.pyzam.com/toys/tictacscare.swf ( copy and paste to your browser)
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Last week Friday with my sick nephew... I taught him my strategy for winning and every game ended in a tie...

When was the last time you... gave someone a massage?
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    A long time ago, but I receive one every week from my hubby, he is a professional therapeutic massage therapist :happy: :heart:

When was the last time you rolled in the snow?
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Last winter.

When was the last time you saw the dew glisten on the grass like diamonds?
  • Nikiki
    Options
    A long time ago, but I receive one every week from my hubby, he is a professional therapeutic massage therapist :happy: :heart:

I am BEYOND jealous of you right now... you get weekly proffessional massages AND you get to sell cruises for a living???
  • Nikiki
    Options
    oops, double post!
  • Nikiki
    Options
    Last winter.

When was the last time you saw the dew glisten on the grass like diamonds?

does frost count? I dont believe I've ever seen dew glisten like diamonds but glistening frost I've definately witnessed!

When was the last time you unintentionally insulted someone?
    (apparently I just did!)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I don't recall...I guess it's been a while.

When was the last time you ate baby food?
  • Missouwechanged
    Options

I am BEYOND jealous of you right now... you get weekly proffessional massages AND you get to sell cruises for a living???

And I have a lot of health issues... My life is not all peachy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    I don't recall...I guess it's been a while.

When was the last time you ate baby food?

When I was a baby :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When was the last time you twisted your ankle?