When was the last time...

Options

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    A bunch of times last week. :bigsmile:

When was the last time you...played tag?
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Saturday night with Rob...lol

When was the last time u laughed at your own jokes even though it was not funny, but everyone else laughed just because u did?? :laugh:
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Saturday night with Rob...lol

When was the last time u laughed at your own jokes even though it was not funny, but everyone else laughed just because u did?? :laugh:

All the time, lol.

When was the last time you've run for a bus? :cry:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options

If subway is just as good, then yesterday. I am always late! :grumble: .

When was the last time you took a moment to admire fall's display of colours?
  • NotSurprised
    Options

Last year.

When was the last time you've doo doed on yourself? I dare anyone answer. :embarassed:
  • NotSurprised
    Options

Last year.

When was the last time you've doo doed on yourself? I dare anyone answer. :embarassed:

many many moons ago. There I answered it lets move on. No more disgusting I promise or do I. :sick:

When was the last time you didn't answer a direct question. hhhmmm :bigsmile:
  • NotSurprised
    Options

Last year.

many many moons ago. There I answered it lets move on. No more disgusting I promise or do I. :sick:

When was the last time you didn't answer a direct question. hhhmmm :bigsmile:

Can't remember it had to be an extremely long time ago if ever really :heart:

When was the last time you've seen a Peewee Herman movie?
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    Caught a glimpse of one 2 weeks ago while channel surfing.

When was the last time you gave an anonymous gift?
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options

Last Christmas, we donate a walmart gift certificate to a needy family from our church, then they can get groceries or presents.

When was the last time you couldn't find your car keys?
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options

Last Christmas, we donate a walmart gift certificate to a needy family from our church, then they can get groceries or presents.

When was the last time you couldn't find your car keys?

Two weeks ago when I locked them in the house while taking the dogs out at 9:30pm... hubby was working in Connecticut and the only other person with a spare key (daddy) was working in India... had to have a neighbor use a ladder to climb in an upstairs window... I have really nice neighbors!!!!

When was the last time you took a vacation day from work for no other reason than to hang out at home?
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    Last Friday. It was terrific!

When was the last time you tailgated? (as in for a sporting event, not while driving)
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Well I tailgated for a concert about 2 months ago. Does that count?? LOL

When was the last time you................. had pizza?????? YUMMY!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    When was the last time you................. had pizza?????? YUMMY!

Hmm... too long to remember. Time to eat one (or at least a few slices :wink:) some time soon :wink: .

When was the last time you woke up before the alarm rang in the morning? (not on WE :tongue: )
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    last night! I was so bad I had 2 slices of Digorno pizza - 1 pepperoni, 1 cheese. bad bad bad!

When was the last time you had the satisfaction of telling your ex, you've moved on when he/she wants u back?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean. but my first love whom I was with for SIX YEARS absolutely broke my heart :brokenheart: two years ago. Then I met my current bf who is absolutely wonderful and now my ex is calling talking about I'm the love of his life and we should get back. Sorry but you missed your chance!I'm not happy I'm hurting him, I'm just happy I'm over him and don't get distracted when he calls me or tries to say stuff like that anymore.
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    A long time. I don't have to wake up by an alarm thank the dear Lord.

When was the last time... that you read a book to a child???
  • nolachick
    Options
    ooops double post. last week I did that a lot, wake up b4 my alarm. Sat I even got up at 8am when my alarm wasn't for another hour. I was bummed that I didnt get to sleep in but I got up and did my work out early and got it out the way.
  • nolachick
    Options
    u guys respond too fast for me!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    UGH - I'm too slow too.

I read books to my little man nightly & my little girl - eh, when she'll sit still long enough to get a few pages read to her. :laugh:

When was the last time you...talked on the phone all night long?
  • dewdrop
    Options
    When was the last time you had the satisfaction of telling your ex, you've moved on when he/she wants u back?

I wasn't put in this situation. Good for you to have moved on. :flowerforyou:
    When was the last time you...talked on the phone all night long?

I never talked that long :glasses: - but I used to talk until late in the night a couple of years ago.

When was the last time you got complimented on the weight loss and what did they say?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Last week. A couple of friends I hadn't seen in a while had a whole discussion in front of me about how great I looked :blushing:

When was the last time you got caught in a rainstorm