When was the last time...

Options

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Never Sorry I don't have a story, but Iknow for some reason women tend to do that. :wink:

When was the last time you went to the movie theatres?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Last week. Week before that? Time slips my mind. It was Zombieland. Not what I was expecting!! :laugh:

When was the last time you............. danced in the pale moon light?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    With someone else or by myself? :laugh: By myself all the time...with someone else...I don't think i ever have :ohwell:

When was the last time you......couldn't get enough of talking to someone?
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Very recently...

When was the last time you enjoyed yourself at work?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I definitely think my mind took that somewhere bad....:laugh: Um actually pretty frequently since my best friend works there too. :happy:

When was the last time you read a really good book?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    A year ago Bodega Dreams in school it was a required reading it was enjoyable read.

When was the last time someone gave you the finger?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :angry: When I wouldn't refund someones fees on their account ... he looked at me like I was the one that wrote the bad checks & then said "FINE, I'll just close my account & go to Wachovia" ... gave me the finger as he stormed off. This was just a couple weeks ago...and what do ya know, he was in today to cash his check. :huh: Loser.

When was the last time you ... fell asleep during a movie?
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I do that every time I watch a movie, so we know we have to watch it 2 times just so I can see it all!!!

When was the last time you.....................just enjoyed a peaceful quiet evening to yourself, completely to yourself, no phone calls..........etc....
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Not in a long time atleast not without the phone calls, but I'm a strong reserved invidual you know I would have to be I can cause a lot of damage. :wink:

When was the last time you gave someone a gift?
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    Today -- it's my brother's birthday

When was the last time ................you chewed bubble gum??? including blowing bubbles???
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Over a year ago but I used to chew like 10 pieces at a time to work my jaws. lol

When was the last time you have been to a family function? happy0115.gif
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    Today-- brother's bday... not always my fav thing to do!!! And the holidays are coming!!! ugh!!

When was the last time.................you visited someone in the hospital?????
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    a month & a half ago it was a friend of my family I hadn;t known her personally.

When was the last time you've been on a vacation?
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    September...

When is the last time...... you saw fireworks??
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    August 14th, after the Tigers game.
    Comerica Park puts on one heck of a show!

When was the last time you someone got on your nerves and you couldn't exactly explain why? (Happens every few weeks for me.)
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Last week. I can't explain it. A guy who works here. If you wrote down everything he says and read it off of a piece of paper it would never bother you. It's not what he says - there's just something about how he says it. 3 minutes into any conversation with this guy, a tiny voice in the back of me evil head starts screaming "Kill it! End it! Make it stop!" :mad: :explode: :angry:

And I don't know what it is...

When was the last time you posted something online that you're pretty sure could get you in trouble?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    A couple of times this week alone...:laugh: JK. I don't think I've ever posted anything that could get me in ''trouble'' :huh:

When was the last time you ... called instead of texted someone?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I am usually too impatient to txt and wait for an answer and sometimes i dont get the answer i want and have to txt again. So I just call and get it over with! lol

when was the last time you were thinking about calling someone and they called u just seconds after?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I am not completely sure, but I believe it was a few weeks ago a friend I was calling her to see if she wanted to go bike riding yeah I said I have a friend I mean bike riding. :laugh:

When was the last time you sang your favorite song?
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I was feeling really down all day so when I got home from the gym I turned on "I Hope You Dance" and laid on the couch and sang it and cried. Felt good.

When was the last time you went to a funeral?