When was the last time...

Options

Replies

• rubberjonnie
    Options
    Last week. A couple of friends I hadn't seen in a while had a whole discussion in front of me about how great I looked :blushing:

When was the last time you got caught in a rainstorm

Not been caught in a rainstorm for years but it was in Ireland in a place called Benone by the beach and i had to take shelter in a hit on the sand dunes....

When was the last time you ate some chocolate and hid the wrapper from your other half....
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Last week. A couple of friends I hadn't seen in a while had a whole discussion in front of me about how great I looked :blushing:

When was the last time you got caught in a rainstorm

Not been caught in a rainstorm for years but it was in Ireland in a place called Benone by the beach and i had to take shelter in a hit on the sand dunes....

When was the last time you ate some chocolate and hid the wrapper from your other half....

Never I have none I guess I'm my significant other yeah that's right I'm that expansive. :noway:

When was the last time you drank a two liter bottle of Sunkist?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    ick. a whole two liter?? never...I don't think I've even had sunkist since I was a kid... :laugh:

When was the last time you showered til the hot water ran out...
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    It's been probably over 6 months. I love taking hot showers!

When was the last time you had McDonalds?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Two and a half months ago, it's nasty. Let's put it this way it doesn't make you have to go to the bathroom immediately like afterwood like Burger King, but you can tell it's low quality.

When was the last time you've been to Uno's?
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Never.

When was the last time you heard a song that made you cry?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Never.

When was the last time you heard a song that made you cry?

You should check it out, the food is great, they have it all, but of course it would have to be a once and a while thing, because they are not calorie friendly I believe.

Seriously it would have to be a while ago, I cried mostly from my own experiences of what I'm thinking in my head, cause I live in my head. :wink: See there I said it I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm a super hero! ooohh yeaahhh! :happy:

When was the last time you snuck into a movie theatre just cause?
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    in 6th grade. My friend and I watched one movie and snuck into another one that had just started. I have only been to the movies 1 time in the past 4 years, I don't enjoy it much. I will go to see the new Alice in Wonderland movie, though!!

When was the last time you put up a fight with someone only to find out you were the one that was wrong?
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Probably with my daughter in the last week, sometimes it is just that I'm making some assumptions which I later find out were not true.

When was the last time you.... brought in something new to brighten up your workspace/office?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I brought a snoopy coffee cup :)

when was the last time a co worker annoyed u?
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Yesterday! I'm getting sick of people nagging me because I won't eat any sweets or I politely decline eating a slice of pie, cake, cookies, candy, donuts...anything! I have a choice! Ugh..haha

When was the last time you wore pleather pants, or saw someone wear pleather pants?
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    10th grade and a strange boy in class rubbed my leg. Therefore, it was the first and last time I wore pleather pants.

When was the last time you stood up for yourself at work?
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Last Thursday... :grumble: I told him what was up. :angry:

When was the last time you bit your tongue or lip and got mad?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    a long time ago, and I have yet to get over it were talikng years. :laugh:

When was the last time you drank alcohol & were ashamed?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Ashamed that I drank the alcohol? never
    Ashamed of what I did after I drank the alcohol? :laugh: Last Saturday :blushing:

When was the last time you...''super sized'' a meal at a fast food restaurant?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I dont know I guess it would have to be when I was a teen even then maybe.

When was the last time you drank yourself into a stuper. lol
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I dont know I guess it would have to be when I was a teen even then maybe.

When was the last time you drank yourself into a stuper. lol

forgot to put the question mark but you know ????????????????????????????? :laugh:
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    Never

When is the last time .....told a flat out lie???
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    when I said my older brother had did something, I had actually did but truly believe they knew. No question. :smile:

When was the last time you admitted to a lie?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :laugh: The same night I did all the drankin' -- it was a good thing tho & actually pretty funny.

When was the last time you...slept thru your alarm?