Weights Bad??

Options

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Question? Did you lick the sweat off your body after lifting?

no......Am I doing it wrong?

if you lick the sweat, it will dehydrate you...therefore you loose weight.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    How do some people not see that this is a joke?!?!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    if you eat ice cream and a doughnut you will lose 3lbs overnight. did you forget your doughnut?
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Please stop with these senseless posts. There is a bunch that pop up every day and people that don't know it's a joke get misinformed.
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I needed this thread this morning! Man am I glad I am not you! 5 lbs over night?! You had better go get some chocolate and hide in the corner for the whole weekend!
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    This is a JOKE thread!!!

How can people not see that, just look at the profile pic! :noway:

Oops, I just made a whole bunch of a$$umptions based off the little information the OP gave me... :ohwell:
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Please stop with these senseless posts. There is a bunch that pop up every day and people that don't know it's a joke get misinformed.

People who take this seriously deserve to be evolved out of existence.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

I'm so glad you pointed it out. I was seriously about to eat ice-cream and one doughnut.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should switch to Shake Weights. I heard those burn up to 16 calories a minute.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    no lifiting here. I am sticking to my Jane Fonda shows and my Richard Simmons' Sweatin to the Oldies VHS tapes.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Just pay attention to which category the thread is started in. If its in chit chat fun & games.... its probably not a serious post.

Logic is your friend ♥
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite thread ever.

I love the internets :-)
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Serious posters... this is Chit-chat, Fun, and Games. Here we feed the trolls :smile:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    The OP is clearly full of *kitten*.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I recommend 1200 calories maximum and lots of elliptical and zumba. There's also some pink weights that you can use but you should probably get a video at home and use that with the pink weights.

You'll get really tone. Lots of reps.

ROFLMAO!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options

I think you belong in this thread hun...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/691937-i-m-getting-a-little-tired-of-this-to-be-honest

To OP:
    Wel of course weights are bad! Why do you think so many women are afraid of them?

It's because when you lift more then a 2 pound pink dumbbell you automatically become huge and ripped!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    All wrong...you need to stick to 5 lb. weights and 100 reps!!
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You need to start cardio kickboxing asap OP
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I recommend 1200 calories maximum and lots of elliptical and zumba. There's also some pink weights that you can use but you should probably get a video at home and use that with the pink weights.

You'll get really tone. Lots of reps.

HAR HAR HAR... Be a jerk much?

OP: Umm... You didn't gain weight in one day. Lifting weights will cause some water retention in your muscles as they repair themselves post-workout. A small weight gain the few days after you lift is normal. Keep lifting! As long as your eating is on track and you're not following a bulking diet, you'll lose weight. Add in cardio as well, and it should help you lose the weight faster. I'm losing weight, too, and I lift 2-3 times a week with a trainer and I do cardio almost every day. You won't be sorry you lifted weights, trust me.
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Don't forget your raspberry ketones. Everyone knows you can't lose weight without them.