Donkey Calf raise ?

Options
124»

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I'd like it if we could all just take a moment, hold hands sing Kumbaya and talk about what we can do today to make everyone's day just a little bit better.... *Also I am wearing a novelty sweater with a picture of a donkey on it*

Kumbaya is an ancient native american chant sung during a donkey sacrificing ceremony.
    OMG!!! Don't sacrifice the donkey! You need that for your exercise!!!!

But then how am I supposed to do dead lifts?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'd like it if we could all just take a moment, hold hands sing Kumbaya and talk about what we can do today to make everyone's day just a little bit better.... *Also I am wearing a novelty sweater with a picture of a donkey on it*

Kumbaya is an ancient native american chant sung during a donkey sacrificing ceremony.
    OMG!!! Don't sacrifice the donkey! You need that for your exercise!!!!

But then how am I supposed to do dead lifts?
    Everyone knows you use dead horses for that. Stop phoning it in.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I did not realize so many animals were used in working out. Shouldn't someone call PETA?
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's true. Donkeys provide a lot of resistance, so the work out if seriously intense!

Well I'm in luck then because I have 2 in my backyard!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options

I think there is something seriously wrong with me... that looks kinda hot. :blushing:
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options

I think there is something seriously wrong with me... that looks kinda hot. :blushing:
    I just checked, based on your post, and my question is.... Which is the donkey? The one on the bottom or top?
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options

I just checked, based on your post, and my question is.... Which is the donkey? The one on the bottom or top?

Not sure. Is there supposed to be kicking too? Some said something about kicking...
  • missmuse06
    Options
    When you are done at the gym, come on over to my place and I'll show you a donkey punch.

That doesn't sound fitness related.

I think you'll burn a few calories for sure
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options