That things that makes you go....

Options

Replies

• MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    Them big, purdy eyes, especially if they're green :love:

Also, I'm a sucker for brunettes with long flowing hair.
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    I personally like AVERAGE. just regular material. no ripped abs, no tan, nothing flashy....more geeky!!! I mean, give me the nerdy reading glasses anyday! 8*)

and add a little bit of "confidence" that borders arrogance/assholism, and funny....I'm immediately attracted to. But, I already found that. However, I do appreciate it when I see it in others.

maybe I just like someone with the ability to keep me in line. I can be such a b$tch.

Love confidence, someone who is completely secure with themselves when we go out together..
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Simple: An uninfected vagina.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    nice smiley happy eyes, nice smile and good sense of humour x
  • Brooke_26
    Options
    nice smiley happy eyes, nice smile and good sense of humour x

Someone who can make you laugh is important, someone you can be goofy with at times :-)
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have a dry sense of humour and tend to crack the joke before thinking about the outcome. That means I spend most of my life single. Since the last relationship it has been 15 years, funny doesn't always work.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Eyes and shoulders!
  • Brooke_26
    Options
    I have a dry sense of humour and tend to crack the joke before thinking about the outcome. That means I spend most of my life single. Since the last relationship it has been 15 years, funny doesn't always work.

It definately works, love a great sense of humor!!!! (you gotta be able to laugh, I'm the first to laugh at myself)
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    guys with big arms, nice back, and that i feel can protect me :)
  • rachgolds
    Options
    Confidence, attitude, and sense of humor are so incredibly sexy
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Eyes.Lips.tallness.funniness..tanness.
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Nothin says yum like a man wearing seersucker pants, a comb-over, and those little crusty bits that accumulate in the corners of the mouth.
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Sex is not important, someone who doesn't complain if it's her turn to make a cuppa or to cook, someone who will just curl up with you on the sofa and watch TV with no need to talk, someone who is just there to snuggle into if you wake up in the night, there is nothing worse than waking up on your own at 4AM.

^^ This......I get tired of everything being about "sex appeal"
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    a really killer smile, and intensity when looking at me....like looking at me for a few seconds more than they need to.....makes me go crazy. nice arms don't hurt either
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    A hot muscular man in uniform... Whether it be a military man or a cop. Ohhhhhh yes. That's probably the only time I will go "mmm mmm mmm" about a man. Hahaha! Love me a guy in uniform.
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Nothin says yum like a man wearing seersucker pants, a comb-over, and those little crusty bits that accumulate in the corners of the mouth.

LMAO Oh the image!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    A hot muscular man in uniform... Whether it be a military man or a cop. Ohhhhhh yes. That's probably the only time I will go "mmm mmm mmm" about a man. Hahaha! Love me a guy in uniform.

yes this
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Good to know ladies ! Lol always lookin or new mFP to help me look the part ;) though Im married w about a hundred kids, well 4 actually lol
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Over 6", broad shoulders, bubble butt, no gut, college grad and nice teeth. Like you can fill a large tshirt with muscles and your pants are 34 x 34-36
    WOW, that's precise. Good luck..! D:
  • Brooke_26
    Options

Guys in uniform are definately hot too!!!! :-)