IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT MFP . . .

Options

Replies

• HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options

I'd like to be able to track more macros. I always want to know my iron levels, calcium levels, and sodium levels. I'd like if the carbohydrate macro showed me how many of my carbs were from sugar and how many of my carbs were from fiber.

I agree. I do have it set to track my sodium, but I'd like it to also monitor my sugar intake.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    posting pics on our feed..
  • nwilson91
    Options
    I would like to have more flexibility with the reports. I have been adding my stats to Excel and making charts that way.

Ditto!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If I could change one thing... I would get a cut of the advertising revenue.

What can I say? I'm broke!
  • TheLittleVoice91
    Options
    a chat feature
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I wish the posts/forums were available on my blackberry!
  • Dewdrop75
    Dewdrop75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like to see the recent foods from all meals instead of just ones I used for that particular meal. It would be nice to be able to create favorite foods. I also would like to be able to access the forum on the phone apps. It would be nice if you could move a food to a different meal on the phone like you can on the computer.

Agree with notifications! And a "Like" feature of some sort.

Oh, and it would be nice if you could connect to FB and get notified with a FB friend joins MFP.
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I would like to have my favorite foods/recent foods & recipes in alphabetical order
    They're already in alphabetical order on mine? Is it on the phone that they aren't? Nevermind, just saw the other replies.
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Get rid of the ability to add your recipes to the main database (not the private use version since that is handy). This is because when I look up calories for something, for example, eggs, I get people's homemade egg salad and egg sandwiches and any other dish with eggs that most people fix differently. It makes finding the simple egg, burdensome.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    It would be nice to see articles on health written by professionals.
  • oofda33
    oofda33 Posts: 10
    Options
    I would like to have a small app of my ticker (1 row) for my android to keep me motivated every time I use my phone.
  • laprovocateur
    laprovocateur Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I would add a height and relationship status section to the MFP profile data to optionally display. I'd also tweak the search function to find members with partial usernames entered.
  • MisScorpio
    Options
    I agree!! I wish it was more like FB and add pictures!!
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'd love for the quote boxes to indicate who is being quoted.

^This so much.
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Agree. And I hate when I reply to a post on my phone and it takes me back to the beginning of the posts instead of where I was at.
    Being able to access the forums through the phone app.
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    They should have a tutorial or a sticky thread for new users which include:
    How to use the forums
    how to use the search feature
    eating back exercise cals
    what are net cals? etc.
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all the suggestions that pertain to the functionality of MFP.

One of my biggest peeves (which a couple people mentioned) is not being able to adjust the ingredients in my recipes without deleting said ingredient.

A better search function. I have searched for threads I KNOW are there and not been able to find them. If I know who the OP was, and their profile is open, then I have to go to their page to find the thread.

What I absolutely do not understand is how a "like" button would improve the functionality of MFP. Personally I don't want random "likes" on my status updates. If someone doesn't comment, fine, but how is pushing a button to "like" a status any better than saying "wtg" as some people apparently do? Shouldn't friends be there to support and motivate?
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    To the date joined on the profile too.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    1) a homemade section on the database
    2) more restaurant meals. My thai food is hard to find and I doubt it's accurate for each restaurant.
    3) notifications on comments or notices for posts made to your homepage or blog

I too love MFP btw
  • sharonk120
    sharonk120 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to see the multiple like foods eliminated. I would also like to have the opportunity to change the amount you log in for each and every food. Sparks does that and its so convenient. It takes way to long to find and log foods.