Replies

• laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    ALL of the Buy this Not that books. i love them
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Eldest by Christopher Paioloni I started rereading the inheratence cycle after I finished reading the Anita Blake series.

I just started Kiss the Dead last night and am already halfway through it. lol
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    The Tipping Point .....Malcolm Galdwell very good read and Great Expectations by C ****ens...
  • Robide
    Robide Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm working my way through the second part of the third book of Game Of Thrones, and absolutely loving it. Think I will take a break after this and read something else, and then dive into the fourth book :)
  • Wingwoman21
    Options
    Just finished Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card.
    Getting ready to start the sequel; Speaker for the Dead. :bigsmile:
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    The God Delusion - Richard Dawkins

No it is not the book of the antichrist.

hmmmm I know some Christians who would disagree ;)

I just finished The Slap and started Jasper Jones, both by Aussie authors I believe...
  • Cloud_Zero
    Options
    Just finished "Veronika Decides to Die." A very moving book that made me rethink how and why I live my life. Highly recommended.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Dracula
  • sweetgeek793
    Options
    Currently reading SQL Cookbook as I have no life :(

other books just finished that I recommend are

Justin Cronin - The Passage

Hunger Games Trilogy

Water For Elephants

and Kate Mosse - Labyrinth
  • leska1216
    leska1216 Posts: 260
    Options
    Just finished the 50 shades of grey trilogy! 'Nuff said....
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Fifty shades of grey...:blushing:
  • freyerrobinson
    freyerrobinson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    77 Shadow Sreet by Dean Koontz - I have read all of his books - he is my favourite author.
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    just read a prisoner of birth by jeffrey archer! not usually my sort of book but i was completely hooked and finished the whole book in 4 hours!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options

Justin Cronin - The Passage

I had this from the library but never got around to reading it. Sounds like I should get it again.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    His Masterpiece, Zola
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Middlesex (I do not recommend... I looked forward to reading this and am now having a challenge finishing it)
    Gabriel's Rapture
    I <3 Female Orgams

I couldn't get into Middlesex either... it was so hard to get past the first 100 pages. I've never finished it! I've heard it was so good too and I just don't see it.
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    The last book I read is does the noise in my head bother me by Steven Tyler! Such an interesting and good book but I love him. I have downloaded the book fat girl but haven't gotten too far into it. I need some other books to read too.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly finished reading The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox. It's moderately all right, nothing special. I just needed a break from reading A Feast for Crows (the 4th book in the Game of Thrones series), so it's been good for that lol...

Feel free to add me on GoodReads! ~ http://www.goodreads.com/chocl8girl
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Just finished Game of Thrones, LOVE!!!! on the 3rd Hunger Games, surprisingly really good. And debating on starting the 2nd "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" the first one stretched out longer than it needed to. Looks like I've been on a made into movie mood
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    The Dryad's Kiss by R. Scott VanKirk