Raspberry Ketone. Only If You Tried it!

Options
13»

Replies

• jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    If you still believe that you can take a pill to aid in your weight loss, you're doing it wrong. It might help you in your head (placebo effect) but that's about it.
    Everybody wants to lose weight quick and easily. Companies want your money quick and easily. They conjure up some gimmick and pay celebrities/talk shows to discuss how beneficial it might be. Schmucks buy into it and the big companies win.

Unless you like giving away money, it's a waste. There is NO magical solution to helping you drop weight except for watching what you eat and exercising.

I was not going to acknowledge your comments. But the more I think about it, the more your condescending comments deserve response.

IF you took the time to read what ppl post, think first, then open your mouth, it may be worth communicating.

"I am hoping for some results and appetite control to help me in my daily process learning to eat healthy."
    "There is no magic cure pill. Exercise and eating responsibly is the key."
    “I thought I would share what seems to be aiding my progress to some extent.”

If the suppliments do absolutely nothing, at least I tried for myself. I respect appropriate feed back & opinions. Pro or Con. The responses I get from some fellow MFP folks is neither, just plain rude. I'm sure the usual responses from the usual ppl will follow. Suprise, surprise...
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to give the OP the only answer she/he will listen to

I tried raspberry ketones, they were great! I lost 100's of pounds in just a few weeks.
  • jonchew
    jonchew Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    If you still believe that you can take a pill to aid in your weight loss, you're doing it wrong. It might help you in your head (placebo effect) but that's about it.
    Everybody wants to lose weight quick and easily. Companies want your money quick and easily. They conjure up some gimmick and pay celebrities/talk shows to discuss how beneficial it might be. Schmucks buy into it and the big companies win.

Unless you like giving away money, it's a waste. There is NO magical solution to helping you drop weight except for watching what you eat and exercising.
    Schmucks... OUCH!
    Perhaps overly naive would be a kinder term.
    People very desperate for change vs. advertisers without conscience... advertisers win every time.
  • jonchew
    jonchew Posts: 239 Member
    Options

I was not going to acknowledge your comments. But the more I think about it, the more your condescending comments deserve response.

IF you took the time to read what ppl post, think first, then open your mouth, it may be worth communicating.

"I am hoping for some results and appetite control to help me in my daily process learning to eat healthy."

If the suppliments do absolutely nothing, at least I tried for myself. I respect appropriate feed back & opinions. Pro or Con. The responses I get from some fellow MFP folks is neither, just plain rude. I'm sure the usual responses from the usual ppl will follow. Suprise, surprise...

I can feel your pain, I've "been stuck" for coming on 6 weeks, and it's tempting to try "a magic pill" to try to unstick this plateau that I'm mired-in. People may have used humor here to suggest that you just may be wasting your money, but remember, you set the tone of this thread, in-effect, by challenging others to disagree with your feelings.

You've got a really great start on a very long path, I believe everyone who took the time to reply to this thread wishes you nothing but success in your journey. If you feel that this pill may be the push you need to end your plateau, then by all means - do it. I've never taken raspberry keystones... I'm a nay-sayer, so this may not mean a wit to you, but on-behalf of we who really do care - best of luck with it!!
  • jjl0412
    Options

I can feel your pain, I've "been stuck" for coming on 6 weeks, and it's tempting to try "a magic pill" to try to unstick this plateau that I'm mired-in. People may have used humor here to suggest that you just may be wasting your money, but remember, you set the tone of this thread, in-effect, by challenging others to disagree with your feelings.

You've got a really great start on a very long path, I believe everyone who took the time to reply to this thread wishes you nothing but success in your journey. If you feel that this pill may be the push you need to end your plateau, then by all means - do it. I've never taken raspberry keystones... I'm a nay-sayer, so this may not mean a wit to you, but on-behalf of we who really do care - best of luck with it!!

Thank you for your support.
    Ok, I should have rephrased the post. I had just spent an hour reading the forums about RK. Most of it was taken up by posts bashing it without any real relevance. When I decided to ask for actual experiences. I was pretty much frustrated with the flip responses, page after page, after page.

I'm 62. I was and still am interested in the possibility of something, besides exercise and diet that may help my metabolism be more efficient. Wanting to read posts from ppl with actual experiences, minus the clutter, was my goal. That's all. My fault. I get it.

Humor is one thing, I like humor. If it is humor.
  • jjl0412
    Options
    Thanks to every one for responding. Have A Nice Day! :smile: