The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    nice nice...hope everyone is enjoying their day!!!
  • mesee619
    mesee619 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Anybody feel free to add me .
  • types4docs
    Options
    Apparently I signed up way back in November but totally forgot about it!

Just started using the site today. I lost a lot of weight on Medifast but have started putting on the pounds again. Not doing Medifast right now (too expensive) but kind of low carb/high protein plan.

Can never have enough friends. Msg/add me :)
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends who actually participate in discussions and post more things on their timeline. Also people who give advice when asked and keep me accountable are awesome. If my food log looks ridiculous or if I'm missing something/have too much of something...speak up!
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'll support in any way I can :-)
  • BethlovesRene
    BethlovesRene Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would like more friends. I have 2 kids and want to lose 15-20 lbs, I am working at weight-lifting and cardio and basing my progress of BF% as well as weight. I eat about 15-20% below TDEE. I just want to be healthy! I also go back to work next week as a school psychologist full time and it's hard to keep up my diet and exercise during the work year, but feel very committed to losing the weight and keeping it off. Add me if you are interested.
  • Monkeymomma05
    Options
    I could use more friends and support! Can never have enough :flowerforyou:
  • sydvenus
    sydvenus Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me- I just started AGAIN :-)
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I do my best to happy, motivational and funny :)
  • NickDUB
    NickDUB Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like a bigger web of friends on here....but I'm from a different camp, I'm trying GAIN weight! Love lifting and fitness!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am willing to help in any way I can.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Add meee...I love frans! Of all shapes and sizes :) I live on here from about 8-5 hehe
  • happythermia
    Options
    Add me! :-)
  • foreversunshine1
    foreversunshine1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Always looking for a bigger network of friends. Add away... ;-)
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    I'm MFP experienced and log on daily. I accept any friend request. :)

Yep, what she said.
  • LostinFat77
    LostinFat77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey add me! I'm kind of shy but I'm here daily and will try to help anyway I can. Right now my loss isn't showing on the scale. I seem to be carrying tons of water and drinking tons more isn't doing anything for it either. Please add me if you eat low sodium!
  • BeckySue1977
    BeckySue1977 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I started MFP almost 4 weeks ago and was planning to just quietly go about changing my life on my own. I can see how a support group of people who are working toward a common goal (being healthy!) can be really benefitial though!

I'm 34 years old, single mom (but with a very supportive boyfriend)
    My kids are both elementary school age
    I work full time at a very sedentary desk job
    I've been overweight all my life and really just want to be healthy and physically able to keep up with life.

I don't pull punches and am always honest, but I try to do so in a way that isn't cruel.

Please feel free to send me friend requests :-) I'm happy to be part of a support network!
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • juliefrog6
    Options
    Can I be specific...I don't care what age or gender my "friends" are, but I want friends that aren't starving themselves and are trying to loose weight in a healthy way. I don't want any "friends" that want to sell me weight loss products. :)
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, message me etc for motivation...I am on everyday *** I already reached my goal weight {242-170 in 144 days on mfp, although I've lost even more since then}, but I'm not quite at my "goal body" so..my journey continues ;-)