The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options
I thought it'd be a good idea to make one thread for people.who need friends on here - that way, people know where to go if they need more friends, instead of looking through a gazillion threads. :)

Y'all can at least add me. :) I'm here pretty much throughout the day, and will offer plenty of motivation. :)

Replies

• tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    ^^ She's also the best friend ever. :bigsmile:
  • oofda33
    oofda33 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am looking for friends to give and get support from to reach our goals. I have 2 grown kids and 3 grand kids. I am 57 and have been married to my high school sweetheart for the past 38 years. I am down 32 pounds from my heaviest weight ever of 248 and still have at least 36 more pounds to go. I just joined MFP and hope to go through this journey with a lot of you.

Please feel free to add me.

27344096.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kuzurichan
    kuzurichan Posts: 134
    Options
    Aw, Tumbly, thanks. :)
    You're quite awesome yourself! :D
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I signed up for MFP a long while back but have only been consistant with it really for the past two weeks. Would love to add anyone else who is active and is willing to send me a "Stop Slacking" message once in a while.
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I never turn down a friend request and I love keeping people motivated :)
  • WTBSE
    WTBSE Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can all add me too!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if anyone wants too :-)
  • candy_mcswole
    candy_mcswole Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me! I like encouragement and I looooove to encourage :)
  • mocchioni
    mocchioni Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Hi, my name is Mark and I have been on MFP for about a year and have used it off an on in the past. I never used the community section until this last week but I can see how it will help greatly.

Mark
  • pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I signed up for MFP a long while back but have only been consistant with it really for the past two weeks. Would love to add anyone else who is active and is willing to send me a "Stop Slacking" message once in a while.

Add me, I go to the gym, but have those lazy days when someone could exactly send me this kind of message and I'd do the same :)
  • bballernik
    Options
    You can add me as well. Just got back to this and need to get started!
  • jillby10
    jillby10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am new as well. I found the app when I got my iPhone but never stuck w it. Looking for advise - what has been most helpful to you?
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me!
  • swonn
    swonn Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Those wishing to may add me.
  • shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hey! Anyone can add me as well! I'm always looking for new friends to and for support and encouragement!
  • CoffeeJunkieMann
    CoffeeJunkieMann Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Add away.
    I like to see what you all eat to get ideas!
  • Anewmaryt
    Options
    Hello everyone.....I am starting mfp today I can use all the motivation and support and friends I can get.....I am trying to lose a total of about 65 lbs......I have my first question....mfp says I should eat 1200 cal a day although every other site i have used said I should be eating at least 1500 anyone have any suggestions???
  • happyhealthy79
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm starting back up and would love the support and motivation :)
  • loseweight3838
    loseweight3838 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, I've been on the site for a while but I'm just now starting to add friends and posting to message boards.

I have lost 35 lbs and have 20 to go which I know will be the toughest so feel free to add me as a friend, I need the encouragement !
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday. Not only am I trying to lose weight I'm taking Chantix to stop smoking!! Today I am 6 days smoke free!