The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Anyone can add me that would like.
  • jessicamariemeyer
    jessicamariemeyer Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hell! I just joined today, anyone can add me.
    I'm very supportive to others, not so much to myself though! :x
  • runningchick70
    runningchick70 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be your friend! :smile:
  • emmie0622
    emmie0622 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • keepincool47
    Options
    Hi, My name is Donna and I am really struggling. I am not consistant with my walking, Somehow "life" seems to get in my way lately. I like to walk in the morning, but have not been able to lately and by the time evening comes around I'm too tired. I have lost about 25 lbs, none iof them in the last 7 months. I'm not gaining, just not losing, I am seeing a nutritionist and I think even she is getting frustrated. I'm trying to hang in there but it gets harrder as the time ges by with no weight loss. Any suggestions are welcome, Thanks for listening.

Donna:flowerforyou:
  • keepincool47
    Options
    Good morning, How do I add you to my friends list?
  • apom36
    apom36 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting situated and started on here, I have about 60lbs. to go...ok 59 cuz I'm down 1 already, lol....

27458794.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Kswiss83
    Kswiss83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I need to motivation, but have been great at motivating and being a support.
  • bonnyebrew
    Options
    Add me, I'll do my best to be motivational as I am trying to be motivated.
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I like new friends too! I check in and log every day. I always accept friend requests; any age, race, sex...I don't turn anyone away. :smile:
  • alawilliams
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, I have a problem of not having anyone have that nerve to tell me to get up and go to the gym. Have a membership that I pay for every month and never use... Just not enough motivation on my own part!!! I try to give as much encouragement but some people think I'm too pushy.. so I guess I have a tough love attitude with everyone but myself..
  • VigilantC
    Options
    add me too - I've been on here for a week - currently in the mega motivated zone of my journey! :)
  • emilymnyc
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too!

I've been off and on of here for a while working on losing 15lbs that I gained after losing 100lbs a few years ago. I definitely could use some support, and I'm a big motivator! :)
  • Kguide
    Kguide Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My only friends on here are my parents. I'm a 39 year old male from DC. Started last July and lost 30 pounds, but stopped and gained all of it back. Started again in June of this year, did it half *kitten* for a while but I managed to lose 10 pounds though. The last week I've really done well. Feel free to add me.
  • snapdoodle1
    Options
    Hi i joined yesterday.and i hope to make many friends..and i can use all the help i can get
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What keeps me motivated is helping cheer others on and my MFPals' wonderfully positive feedback!

Anyone can add me!
  • ritasice21
    ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    add me if you want, especially if you have an open food diary for ideas.
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me I'm on here daily.. and always willing to give support!
  • ziggy796
    Options
    Hi - I'm new on here and would love to join in motivating/being motivated - I would especially like some friends who follow JUDDD (alternative fast days) way of eating.
  • Briantime
    Briantime Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm going on three weeks now, on the site every day and would love some online friends to keep everyone pointing in the right direction :-)

Brian