The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• 2LoveEnnisMccall6
    Options
    add me please, love to support and be supported :D
  • TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm on here most of the day most days and am all for supporting people. Feel free to add :)
  • marrizia
    marrizia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too- the more the merrier! I love having MFP friends :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    What about the thread for people who don't need friends?

Indeed. Please don't add me. I don't need any more friends. In fact, I'm thinking about dropping some of the friends I already have.
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Add me, if you'd like - but I do have an ulterior motive:

Ok, so I'm reaching out to EVERYONE! Please don't feel obligated, but I'm raising $$$ for my Komen 5K in October: our team site is: http://www.komenmd.org/2012/​teamrls and my personal page is: http://www.komenmd.org/2012/​bethschoberg. Thanks!!!

But seriously - you can add me, either way... I will support you, cheerlead for you, be a shoulder to cry or lean on. And I'll tell you when I think you're headed in the wrong direction - or if you have spinach in your teeth. :wink:
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sarah, and everyone can add me too, I'm always on MFP :P thanks for making this thread OP!
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for people who are here all the time! I'm here every day! Feel free to add me!
  • Momof3ggb
    Momof3ggb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I had a few friends on here but once they lost their weight they kicked me to the curb. I'm open to anybody who wants an encouraging friend who encourages back.....add me.
  • ShannonMichele76
    ShannonMichele76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for someone to tell me to put DOWN the cookie!! :o)
  • johnny059qn
    johnny059qn Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I need friends!!
  • Hinee48
    Hinee48 Posts: 2
    Options
    add me I am new please:heart:
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Just started using MFP. Add me if you want to encourage me, or be encouraged. Also, random facts.
  • ElicitDreams
    ElicitDreams Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Any and all friend requests will be approved here. I've been on MFP for a while now just under a different account and am looking for new friends
  • kuzurichan
    kuzurichan Posts: 134
    Options
    I'm bumping this, for all the newbies who would like some friends... there's a ton of friends to pick from this, after all! :D
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My name is Sara, and if you wish to know allllll about me please check out my profile page!

I LOVE to inspire, motivate, and will send you MIA?!?!?!?!? messages when you are slacking!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! I never turn down a friend request! :bigsmile:

Thanks!
  • tashmash2011
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP, but haven't really got many friends (the ones i have are very supportive though), i kind of sat on the side lines and logged and read the posts for tips.
    Its about my 5th attempt at shifting the pounds but also the most serious i've been about it, and i'm really enjoying having the support of the MFP community and also giving it back :)
    So if anyone would like to add me as a friend feel free.
    I'm 22 from the UK, looking to lose around 15-20 pounds and re-gain my pre baby figure (almost 4 years down the line lol)

Good luck to everyone who's just starting out, this is a great site!
  • Lupuschamp
    Lupuschamp Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, would love to help motivate and be motivated by people :)
  • settoloki
    settoloki Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. :) the more the merrier
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Iysh88
    Iysh88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :) I've just started properly and the more motivation the better.