The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• workkoutchick96
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
  • Dozrzz
    Dozrzz Posts: 245
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I have previously lost over 110 pounds but then gained back about 70 so now I am just trying to lose this 70..again. And I am doing it much slower and more realistic this time round so that it is something I can maintain more easily! But needless to say, I have experience in many aspects of weight loss so add me if your looking for support, advice, or just a friend to chat!
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can add me
  • babygotback560
    babygotback560 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    well anyone on this thread can add me... i'm always on MFP
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me.... i love to give support!! :-) x
  • angelb1983
    angelb1983 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I could use some more friends too. The more people the easier this journey seems. :)
  • SawyersMomma85
    Options
    I'm looking for people to encourage me and I will offer the same! Add me :flowerforyou:
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this!
  • chelle866
    Options
    looking for friends :)

whenever i feel tempted to eat naughty things i come on here and try and find someone to talk to or something to do to take my mind off it and pass the time, i find its the only thing that helps me :) x
  • jamstutz85
    Options
    Long journey ahead for me! Looking for friends for motivation, encouragement and support. Add on.
  • asatterwhite1
    Options
    Everyone can add me. I'm on here almost daily and I love all the encouragement on here. I also give lots of encouragement!! :)
  • mandyshippe
    Options
    Anyone who needs a friend and some extra motivation and support can feel free to add me :)!!!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I am looking for all the support I can get... It is always nice to have support durning this journey!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I love to give support, cheer on, motivate, and just flat out be there for anyone. I can even offer some advice here and there, but I won't offer it if I'm not sure. I like to post some kind of random blog on Friday's (motivational, thought provoking etc.) and I plan to keep track of my journey as I have over 100lbs to lose. :)
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here at a minimum of several times per week depending on my schedule (I don't always have access to computer) and I don't delete anyone unless you haven't signed in in about a year.
  • sandygaylegunn
    sandygaylegunn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Hugs, Sandy xoxo
  • Afterblue
    Afterblue Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am just beginning to understand how nice it is to have someone root you on as you root them on. I do a lot of motivating/acknowledgements. Would like to add friends who like to return the favor.
  • flyingpurplemonkey
    flyingpurplemonkey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i love having friends here, and love helping in whatever way possible. So anyone can add me, I never turn down a request :D
  • Momof02
    Momof02 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new. I joined MFP in May, but never came back. This is really my first day.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    What about the thread for people who don't need friends?