The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends. I am still a newbie and would like to be able to see everyones accomplishments throughout the day to keep me motiviated. Add me.
  • DelilahCat0212
    DelilahCat0212 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Add me....I'm pretty good support!
  • bumnugget5000
    Options
    Hey :) add me if you like! I think I'm a pretty good friend :P
  • cindergirl73
    Options
    Hi, Just joined today. I recently lost over 50 pounds and gained about 7 or so back. :( That's why I am here. I want to lose about 70 more pounds and I need some support....(who doesn't, right?!). Feel free to send me a friend request. :) ~Lisa
  • rphadley
    rphadley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! I could use any help that's out there!!
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Available as well! On here a lot, open diary.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Don't add me, I'm lame.
  • katiekenzie
    Options
    Hi ya'll. I love new friends to keep motivated.....:wink:
  • 2clessofme
    Options
    Hello everyone, I would love to add you all as friends but I am not sure how to do that. Can someone share with me how to add new friends?
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. :)
    I have about 110lbs to lose, and need people who support me (because I don't have much in daily life) and I'll do the same, of course.
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I would love to add you all as friends but I am not sure how to do that. Can someone share with me how to add new friends?

Click the down arrow next to the persons name, and click "View Profile". Once on their profile, hit "Add as a friend". Type a message if you like, and it sends the request to the person.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options

When you go to someone's profile, it gives you the option to request them as a friend
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Don't add me, I'm lame.

:laugh:
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Hi! :drinker:
  • deedeehauge
    Options
    I need motivation!!! Well maybe not motivation but rather someone to remind me that it is not okay to skip my work out!!! I find that I can easily talk myself out of running or cycling or anything that means that I have to exert myself. My boyfriend is the type that can eat anything and remain the same size... I look at food and gain ten lbs! Ten lbs is my goal, and it's been extremely hard to find :frown:
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Friend requests are being accepted, feel free to add me.
  • kt2134
    kt2134 Posts: 45
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm 21 and trying to lose about 40lbs and I'm really friendly :)
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    All are welcome to add me! I'm 49, married with grown children, 4 grandchildren, working on losing 44 pounds. I'm on daily, love offering support and just having fun :D
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also looking for some active friends. My wonderful existing friends are vacationing (or quiet) and I would like some more support. I am really active on here and comment a lot and give extra special effort to acknowledge friends' accomplishments in a positive way. Please note: I WILL call you out on bad decisions respectfully, positively, and humorously. I hope you will do the same for me. Also, I only accept requests with a message attached because I prefer quality over quantity of friends. Gosh, I'm particular! :P
  • IrenieL
    IrenieL Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    one can never have enough friends ..... !!! Add me too please