The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I'm game for more friends! I try to respond to statuses and achievements as much as I'm able and I love the motivation in return. We got this. RAWR.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    I'm game for more friends! I try to respond to statuses and achievements as much as I'm able and I love the motivation in return. We got this. RAWR.

^^^^^ She be cool in my book.
  • Jessica_909
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they want. I'm 22. So far I lost 10lbs (well 9.6 but close enough) want to lose another 40-50.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am good with encouraging other people. Would like to increase my friends list. I am 37 and still have 30lbs or more to lose.
  • hayatiggs
    hayatiggs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started out a few months ago with the MFP app and stuck with it for about a month, losing almost 10lbs. Then life got a little hectic, I let MFP and my weight slide. I'm back now, and I would be happy for anyone to add me as a friend. I love the motivation and I can always use a good kick in the size 12 pants! :D
  • GidgetW
    GidgetW Posts: 23
    Options
    Add me if you like. I could always use some encouragement, and give some also. Good luck to everyone!!!
  • hjmatthew
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd love to help encourage people!
  • lachivis
    lachivis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend :) I first signed up months ago but never really tried it, now I log on every day, I log everything I eat on my dairy and add my exercise as well. I lost 8 lbs in the last 2 weeks because I stuck to the program. I know i have a long way to go, but i feel this is going to take me there. Yay! I don't have to give up my coffee with cream and sugar...lol!
  • j6291
    j6291 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello, eveyone. I am fairly new to MFP. I am always looking for new friends and giving/receiving encouragement. Feel free to add me.
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    this is too everybody in the thread!
    feel free to add me. i don't bite!
    i'm here for you when you need it
    and hopefully we can both push
    each other to lose the weight!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Just starting out and looking for some friends! Feel free to add me!!
  • Roseanna1017
    Roseanna1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add away :)
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm pretty much here all week =)
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am Kay 39 from cleveleys lancashire england, I run a business and am also a nurse as well as mum to two children under 5 so lifes busy yet I always find time to eat so need people who will motivate and piont out my errors too!
  • sidawson
    sidawson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add might even help me stick to this lol
  • kristinsievers
    Options
    I need friends!!! Motivating, positive ones! :)
  • isabellecmiranda
    isabellecmiranda Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone could add me, I will give support, and need it at times.
    I am having a hard time getting up at 6 to hit the gym!
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    Just a note to people on here......Most people wont add you if you dont have a pic or filled out profile. It shows your dedicated.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I am very active on here ( 470 straight days today), I have lots of friends, but always happy to accept anyone who is genuine about wanting a better lifestyle for themselves. Please feel free to add me...and my friends helped me to lose 84 lbs since I joined, so it is important to have a great support network here!
  • Bradt726
    Options
    I just signed up today hoping to get back into my healthy habits. I could use a little push from time to time. Add me if want. :)
    p.s. I know I need to finish filling out my profile.... lol