The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!!
  • jengroomes
    Options
    I too would love more friends and motivators!! :happy: Please feel free to add me :happy:

Aloha everyone... have a fantastic rest of your week! :flowerforyou:
  • journeytoafter
    Options
    Hey everyone! Anyone can add me....I'm new to MFP and can always use some people who are on the same journey as me to talk to and encourage!
  • MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I need some one who will just me a boot in the *kitten* when I need it... NOT feeling motivated at all today. I should mention, I did not work out (GASP!) yesterday... And the day before it was like 20 mins tops. Scale hates me. Some one help!!!
  • vickyauld
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, i like to support in any way i can
  • 123_hereigo
    Options
    anyone can add me too!~ :D doing the 30 day shred these days and its doing me some good~ :]
  • MTC7
    MTC7 Posts: 3
    Options
    '
  • kuzurichan
    kuzurichan Posts: 134
    Options
    Thought I would bump, for the new members. :) And since I can't delete the post I made earlier: I decided a few more friends couldn't hurt, and I think I'm keeping up pretty well. :)
  • Kim_BUFF_Fox
    Options
    EEEEP! Add me as I'm sliding off the rails and need some people to kick my butt!x
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    it's lovely to see a nice thread like this

Im Sarah, 25, been logging for just over 3 weeks and Im really pleased with my results so far

I started at just over 300lbs and so I guess I had it to lose, but Im hoping it doesnt stop too soon

please feel free to add me - i dont live on plain leaves and grilled chicken
  • chocco8
    chocco8 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. From the UK, got around 14lbs to lose (at first). Been on here about 3 weeks and quite active on statuses etc
  • kuzurichan
    kuzurichan Posts: 134
    Options
    Bump for new people. :)
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi, signed up here this week, have been using endomondo for tracking my long walks and fitbit for keeping me motivated for daily steps. I heard this was a great site and the food tracking section was one of the best. I have not been disappointing so far.

I turn 49 in a few weeks, am married with three children and one grandson. Feel free to add me.
  • cheninaerin
    Options
    add me! and the MFP community is so great at helping eachother stay on track. i really need that support as i try to lose 80 lbs.
  • evanpdixon
    evanpdixon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking for encouragement, especially people who have experience!

Also, any guys out there?
  • Hbmayer
    Hbmayer Posts: 1
    Options
    I am looking to lose at least 20 pounds. I started MFP about 2 weeks ago and am very consistent about it. I am determined to lose the weight. I honestly don't know how to lose weight because it's never been a major issue. Since I turned 30 I have just been putting on weight every year, and it's gotten really bad the past few years. I have never really been consistent about my food intake and exercise, but these days I am determined to get the weight off. I would love to have any encouragement and to find out if my meals are conducive to losing weight. Please add me as a friend if you would like.
  • sincere201
    sincere201 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    New to the site but not to weight loss programs, have tried about everything made my own diet and weightloss routine and so far i feel better and lost some inches last month before i fell off now back on. Any good motivators or people needing some willing to help.

feel free to add me :)
  • shychick281
    Options
    I definitely need more friends. Feel free to add me! I'm looking for friends who can motivate me, and I'll do the same for you. :)
  • whitneylovesyou
    Options
    I joined here months and months ago, but didn't know how to find and make friends here, so my motivation disappeared pretty quickly. I hope that adding some new friends would some good motivation to keep going cause sometimes, I just need someone to give me a kick in the pants! I hope you gain some friends soon!
  • cass0107
    cass0107 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. :) I've tried MFP a couple times, but I think what I was missing was the community to help keep me motivated and on track.