The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hi, I like to motivate and be motivated. I have a cheeky sense of humor so you are for warned
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • soonskinny7
    Options
    I'll definitely add you. I have no friends here so far. People are really cold- they ask for people to add them, so I send requests- and no one EVER follows through. I don't get it...
  • Jalmeida11
    Options
    Could always use more friends... Feel free to add...
  • jammer1964
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new to MFP and could use some friends. I am 48 and need to lose about 60 pounds. Thanx!
  • Adforperu
    Adforperu Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me.

Except you *points* Yes, YOU.
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I always love meeting new people and making friends. Feel free to add me to your friend list.
    Good luck everyone,
    Doni
  • mrssim
    mrssim Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Started almost a year and have gone on hiatus from the site twice! Thinking 3rd times gotta be the charm and maybe with some good motivators/friends I can stick to it :) So, feel free to add me!
  • babel95
    babel95 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need all the motivation I can get :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me.

Except you *points* Yes, YOU.

Eep! Ohhhh kayyyyy... :frown: :grumble: *kicks rocks*
  • Danardeener
    Options
    I'm close to goal but exercise 5-6 days a week. I can be supportive on MFP, if you can.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am on track, add me too if you want.
    I am not so great at telling people to get off their butt and just do it, so if you need that, sorry I can't help. Really want to help people that are energized and that want to lose weight, but are struggling with the day to day "crap".
  • BoxinHunny
    Options
    I'm a pretty awesome friend, too :)
  • kaajay
    kaajay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Would love to hear "way to go" motivation and I do the same.

Mostly focusing on portion control, and I do some running. I'm also a bride-to-be who doesn't have a membership to a gym.
  • sndavis0622
    Options
    Hi,
    I just restarted MFP this past week after falling off about a month ago. I was doing well and lost 10lbs and gained it back due to a lot of stress. Really need some motivation. I'm starting back up with 30 day shred and going from there...three days in 27 to go and weight to be lost :-)
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I've been on MFP for about 6 months but was losing weight before being on here (still calorie counting) but I find this site makes it much easier and takes the stress out of it a little.I have gone from 140lb to just under 110lb and I am 5ft 4.I'm 20 and from the UK,just looking to maintain now and live a healthy life! I log daily and I am always here for support no matter what weight loss goals you may have :flowerforyou:
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I have been on MFP for about a week now. I've been struggling with trying to lose weight for a few years now, and could really use movitation/support. I love giving it back because we all need a little push from time to time! Please add me if you want! My goal is to lose at least 60lbs, but would love it if I could get down 80lbs!! I'm down 9lbs right now and feel great! :)
  • Nichole71
    Nichole71 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of Jenny C and looking for friends to help me on my 60 lbs journey! Feel free to add me as a friend. :happy:
  • hvpooly
    hvpooly Posts: 39
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm on everyday and keep my diary open for others to see.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd love to add more friends on here that are willing to yell at me when I eat that cupcake taunting my name. Lolz. And, of course... I would do the same for you. I'm 30, and in need to lose 100+ pounds. I just lost 26 pounds, and entered the better 200's for the first time in YEARS... so that's good. Hehe. My current goal is to get down to 210, from 325. After that, I'll evaluate how I feel and go further. I weigh 299 pounds, and am 5'4''.