The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• tallskinnyblond
    Options
    I'm online at multiple times during the day and will comment on your exercise and food diaries :)
  • sandygaylegunn
    sandygaylegunn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I need active friends. I have lots of friends, but very few are very active. I love feedback on my posts. I rarely receive a post that I don't reply to.
  • CortneyDub
    CortneyDub Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends on here, I log every day and have been for awhile but just started getting involved with the social part of it. I'm just started to meet people on here but am really looking to focus on friends who care about long term health, eating good foods, and doing this the right way. Honestly, I'm not going to say "good job" to someone who stays within their calories but starved themselves all day then binges on mcdonalds on a regular basis. I have made changes in my life so that today I am pretty active and healthy, so I hope to find others who are in the same mindset
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Anyone in need of extra support here, can please feel free to add me. I'm here on most days and willing to help all that I can and always looking for extra encouragment for myself too. Good luck!
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • hulda2002
    Options
    Add me if you want to :D
  • starjd
    starjd Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey I've been here for a few months now but have decided to become more involved and would love to add some friends. I'm on here most days as im looking for a new job and myfitnesspal is a welcome distraction :D
  • LoveMy3CutiesLBH
    Options
    I'd love to be added too. I'm trying to meet encouraging people who keep me going on my goals! =)
  • treehuggngirl
    treehuggngirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could really use some MFP friends! I have at least 50 pounds to lose and need some accountability!
  • missymuffet
    missymuffet Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! Keep it up!!
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...... :wink:
  • BryanRichards_Fit
    BryanRichards_Fit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too guys, I love seeing other successes.
  • 20stac10
    20stac10 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! I've lost 38 lbs so far this year with MFP and excercise but slowing down a bit. I'd like additional accountability!
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • roduk
    roduk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    :smile: add me!
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! More motivation the better!
  • SlowlyLosingLolita
    SlowlyLosingLolita Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'd like to meet some more Anime fans out there! Anyone who's an otaku, a cosplayer, even a gamer or comic nerd.
  • kuzurichan
    kuzurichan Posts: 134
    Options
    Re-bumping! :D
  • Victory2xs
    Options
    Great idea!
  • ksouthards
    Options
    My support team drops in and out...so I'm always looking for friends. Down 22lbs, hope to lose another 20 before end of year.